Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best way to counts-as a Lheorvine Ukris type?

Khorne Chaos Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,091 posts

I'm wanting to run a Chaos Lord of Khorne with the Reaper Chaincannon part out of the Havocs kit - I'll probably be picking said kit up come Friday. He'll be run as a gunline-buff Lord, and I'm wanting to know what a good counts-as would be for him. I wanna do this type of Chaos Lord ENTIRELY because of Lheorvine Ukris. Also I need a Khornate character, and also a gunline-buff Lord.

663px-Lheor.jpg

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Cheex

Cheex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,909 posts

Isn't really a good way to represent him while following the rules.

If you were playing against me in a Narrative game, I'd say just run it as a Chaos Lord with a chaincannon and chainaxe. We know the points costs, so why not?

• Tipsy Techpriest likes this

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,060 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion
Could use the relic combi bolter out of Vigilus Ablaze? It's not a perfect match but it's better than nothing.

Dragonlover

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,315 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Shame they took the Kai gun away from us. That would have been perfect. 

• Tipsy Techpriest likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Iron Hands Fanatic

Iron Hands Fanatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,308 posts
  • Faction: Xth Legion

I mean, if you wanted to use him in his pre-Heresy days, I made a handy tool:

http://www.bolterand...-pdf/?p=5414701

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,091 posts

Could use the relic combi bolter out of Vigilus Ablaze? It's not a perfect match but it's better than nothing.

Dragonlover

Has to be Word Bearers accessible. So... unfortunately, no.

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Khorne, Chaos Space Marines

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users