2019/2020 B&C Dice Design

Brother Tyler

In Poll #5 we decided that we want the silhouette version of the simplified current B&C logo as the basic design of our "6" face. Now it's time to finalize the overall design.

One of the basic choices, of course, is the design all by itself, without further embellishment. However, there is room for additional embellishments, if desired, as you can see from the image below:

gallery_26_6764_23535.png

The area defined by the red square is the overall area of the die face that can be decorated. Previously, we decided that we don't want the 1-5 faces to have any additional decoration, simply having the skull pips. The "6" face is inherently different, so we may decide to embellish it further by adding more imagery, text, or whatever.

You can download the design at:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_6764/gallery_26_6764_23535.png
Some guidelines:
  • On a 16mm D6, the area that can actually be decorated is 12.5mm. All decoration must fit within the area defined by the red square (the outer edge of the red square).
  • The largest width of a painting surface (engraved and painted) is 1.8mm.
  • The minimum distance between engraved areas is 0.35mm.
  • The minimum engraving thickness is 0.14mm.
You can email your image idea(s) to me at:

sml_gallery_26_548_3422.png

Members will have through the end of the day on 8 December to submit ideas.

gallery_26_6416_0.gif

Note that the silhouette image that we've voted for is just a concept. I'll be converting the image to a vector graphic. That version will be close as possible to the image that we've voted for, but will be adjusted as necessary to match the guidelines given above. This may necessitate some small changes, especially in the temple area and the servitude studs. I'll similarly adjust any submissions.

All of the designs will be posted for poll #6 later in December (will depend upon how long it takes me to edit images).