Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How many poses did the original assassins have?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

chapter master 454

chapter master 454

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,903 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Justice

So since I am going to jump on getting myself the collectors method of assassins due to the made to order being available, I have come across a small stumble which is the Culexus. All other assassins had 2 models, Vindicare with his Pistol pose and Aiming Pose, Eversor with Gun ready or Hamlet ready, Callidus with About to stab and About to stab (I actually had to double check that, same post basically and even the new one doesn't change!) however the Culexus has pointing and apparently that's it.

Just want to confirm if that is the case or if the second sculpt of the Culexus is something of a harder to find piece.

I Chapter Master 454, Chapter Master of the Angels of Justice, Warboss of WAAAGH Gubskul, Commander of a Catachan Regiment, Phaeron of a Tomb World, Shas'O to a Cadre and Princeps of a lance of House Taranis hereby pledge that I will not take up any further models til all other prior have been fully built and painted to tabletop standards. There is no time limit for this task, there is no deadline. My oath is to solemnly complete the armies I have now, to see it that they can have their glory. Paint will be stripped from the old in need, thick may it be like ceramite I will see it removed so that plastic and metal alike may see light of new paint. Models yet to be, boxed and in darkness will be assembled with due care and attention. For this task I am permitted to still buy the supplies needed to do my task but not one model more.

http://www.bolterand...one-model-more/ the thread to my oath. My own reminder.

http://www.bolterand...rk-in-progress/ my own chapter
"The objective of playing a game is to win. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Never confuse the two"

infyrana

infyrana

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,627 posts
If you refer to those older scripts in white metal, didn't the celexus have two head variants? I could be very wrong though.

Ranulf

Ranulf

++ EQUESTER CANEO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,875 posts

The Culexus assassin had one body, one eye piece and two variant heads.

-Ran

• chapter master 454 likes this

ZIbfbQY.jpg L_T_4_2019_Medal.gif

chapter master 454

chapter master 454

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,903 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Justice

-Ran

Now there's a 1000 pound answer that helped me find the difference. Having now looked closely, one version is a stubbier version while another has a long "tail" on it, very odd distinction but one that I now know. Thank you.

• Ranulf likes this

I Chapter Master 454, Chapter Master of the Angels of Justice, Warboss of WAAAGH Gubskul, Commander of a Catachan Regiment, Phaeron of a Tomb World, Shas'O to a Cadre and Princeps of a lance of House Taranis hereby pledge that I will not take up any further models til all other prior have been fully built and painted to tabletop standards. There is no time limit for this task, there is no deadline. My oath is to solemnly complete the armies I have now, to see it that they can have their glory. Paint will be stripped from the old in need, thick may it be like ceramite I will see it removed so that plastic and metal alike may see light of new paint. Models yet to be, boxed and in darkness will be assembled with due care and attention. For this task I am permitted to still buy the supplies needed to do my task but not one model more.

http://www.bolterand...one-model-more/ the thread to my oath. My own reminder.

http://www.bolterand...rk-in-progress/ my own chapter
"The objective of playing a game is to win. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Never confuse the two"

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 514 posts

-Ran

Did the recent made to order release come with both heads, or only one? Do I need to make a missing components claim on mine only having one head option?

Vogon

Vogon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 455 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion
If we’re talking the original Imperial Assassin then just one

gallery_92760_16006_14827.jpeg

Hope this helps

Vogon
  • The Ergonomic Enginseer likes this

Now choose, either die in the vacuum of space or....
Tell me how good you thought my poem was.

L_T_Legion_20.jpg gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,351 posts

I think the Callidus Assassin had 2 different poses.

gallery_48988_15094_2023.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users