CA Points leak

Vassakov

Thought he said 17 for Tempest hammer but maybe its 18

Codex entry is tempest hammer only

Index entry would have the super expensive TH so its a no brainer now

The iron priest essentially has the cheapest character TH by 20+ points in the game. Hes worth it for the heroic interventions alone now :)

I was wondering if that was a rank and file price (because thunder hammer is 16 for non-characters), but then again - I can’t think of any non-characters getting access to the tempest!

It was crazy overpriced at 30 and cumpulsory to boot, maybe the logic is its not like he can be given a jump pack or will be charging into fights all the time

96 points for an iron priest on thunderwolf with bolter and tempest hammer, until legends index comes out

Edited by Dark Shepherd

Call me crazy, but fenrisian wolves being too expensive is the only thing I emailed GW about after the codex release. I advocated for them going back to 6 ppm like last CA. So the fix was either GW overlooking the previous CA points for the codex (...IMPLAUSIBLE!) or my intervention. So... you’re all welcome.

I love them as screens. And a good distraction.

Call me crazy, but fenrisian wolves being too expensive is the only thing I emailed GW about after the codex release. I advocated for them going back to 6 ppm like last CA. So the fix was either GW overlooking the previous CA points for the codex (...IMPLAUSIBLE!) or my intervention. So... you’re all welcome.

You didn't complain about our HQ being labeled as TROOPS and our TROOPS being labeled as HQ in the points section? Don't get me wrong. I love that Wolves are back to 6 points. But how did this typo get through? Do they not proof read these things? Why has it not been fixed yet in the eBooks? 

Anyway, I'm supper happy to join the ranks of the pack! Really looking forward to CA 2019 and PA 3. I think it is PA 3 for Space Wolves right?

One thing to keep in mind is the fast attack section looks like an error that will need FAQ as most of it went up, back to the last points pre codex. Fenrisian wolves also went to their pre codex points value it just happens to be down. So if they FAQ it, like we want cuz why are land speeders and wolf scout bikers still way expensive, it may effect those points as well.

I'm too sore about losing Wolf Guard Bikers and Wolf Priest Bikers with Chapter Approved to enjoy the points drops.

They were costly but three Wolf Guard Bikers with SS/SB and two with PF/SS was an amazing unit - got ignored because Wulfen were the tier 1 threat and people regretted it, they were fast, survivable and killy, peppered melee units, busted screens and crippled tanks, they're just so flexible.

Best bikes in the game.

You didn't complain about our HQ being labeled as TROOPS and our TROOPS being labeled as HQ in the points section? Don't get me wrong. I love that Wolves are back to 6 points. But how did this typo get through? Do they not proof read these things? Why has it not been fixed yet in the eBooks? 

Anyway, I'm supper happy to join the ranks of the pack! Really looking forward to CA 2019 and PA 3. I think it is PA 3 for Space Wolves right?

I speak for the fenrisian wolves. Who else did? I’m sure plenty of people emailed about the other errors. Welcome to the pack!

Karhedron, I think BA May have caught a break with that one. Since jump packs are their thing. I doubt we get the same justification. Maybe we get an Iron Priest on a mount.

I would definitely vote for iron priest on a thunderwolf mount.

Lore and modelwise iron priest on a bike fits in more IMO

By all that is holy we should have access to Wolf Priests on Thunderwolves. Technically the kit exists as as they can be equipped with powerfists. Same with Rune Priests with runic swords/axes

Would love it, currently have 41 points in my list (with 4 TWC) that I need to get an elite or hq out of to make a detachment

BTW does anyone know if we got the combat shield points drop for great company champions to keep us in line with marines?

Edited by Dark Shepherd

There is a chance we get cheaper Thunderwolves cause the fast attack section of CA2019 seems to be from CA2017 points ... It would be nice to drop them 5 more points at least...

Has anyone emailed them to make GW aware? This is something that we should probably all write in about. I don’t want TWC to just get accidentally copy-pasted and forgotten about.

There is a chance we get cheaper Thunderwolves cause the fast attack section of CA2019 seems to be from CA2017 points ... It would be nice to drop them 5 more points at least...

Has anyone emailed them to make GW aware? This is something that we should probably all write in about. I don’t want TWC to just get accidentally copy-pasted and forgotten about.

They messed up the Blackstone Fortress points too so it wasnt just us, unless a unit of 7 traitor guard are really 35 points PER MODEL

Yeah, but the error in our points could be brushed under the table easily as it’s not “that big” of an error.

I’m planning on emailing them, but I think we all should.

If anyone has an email address to send alerts to, if they could share it here that would help.