Job centre in the 41st millennium?

TorvaldTheMild

Adopted heir of a Rogue Trader with no other potential heirs. Get to learn all of the skills necessary to be a Rogue Trader, then become one of the freest men in the Galaxy with the ability to explore as much as I could ever hope to while looting - I mean rescuing ancient technology. 

I'd open my own franchise. I'd be a merchant selling my own line of painfully real and boring miniatures based upon the universe I've swapped. It would simply be called 

"Wolverhampton 2020, in the grim future of the darkness there is only disappointment" 

Liverpool 2020, in the grim darkness of merseyside there is only rain... 

Well, if I were to be in an analogous position to what I'm doing right now, I would be something like a low rank techpriest working on the team of a Magos Biologis. I think it might be interesting to see how biology research is conducted on the 41st millennium (not completely sure about the AM obsession with mechanical augmentation and orgabic component replacement, but I guess the Magii Biologis are the less prone to become sentient toasters :D).

Well, if I were to be in an analogous position to what I'm doing right now, I would be something like a low rank techpriest working on the team of a Magos Biologis. I think it might be interesting to see how biology research is conducted on the 41st millennium (not completely sure about the AM obsession with mechanical augmentation and orgabic component replacement, but I guess the Magii Biologis are the less prone to become sentient toasters :biggrin.:).

I dunno, can 40k biologis adepts live forever with bio enhancements like their toaster adept counterparts though? 

I'd open my own franchise. I'd be a merchant selling my own line of painfully real and boring miniatures based upon the universe I've swapped. It would simply be called 

"Wolverhampton 2020, in the grim future of the darkness there is only disappointment"

Look at the bright side, i've always thought the liverpudlian accent would be great as improvised vox jamming static

If you were instantly transported to the Imperium, what job would you like to have. No soldiering or being a SM etc. as everyone will chose that and that's no fun. I'd either be an arbitrator or planetary governor of a pleasure world.

Honestly, considering my actual background I'd likely be a Valkyrie / Vendetta or Vulture pilot....

Look at the bright side, i've always thought the liverpudlian accent would be great as improvised vox jamming static

So mean... but true, especially when high pitch.

If you were instantly transported to the Imperium, what job would you like to have.

Inquisitorial acolyte?

Alternatively, a Missionary attached to a Sister of Battle mission.

Or, if we really really really want to cut it down to menial, throw me on a settler barge heading to the far western fringe of the galaxy.