Ritual of the Damned - Psychic Awakening

Berwald

Grey Knight commander: “Say, fellas: we appreciate the help, but unfortunately we can’t have knowledge of our secrets out in the wild. I’m gonna have to use a mind wipe device on your men.”

Dark Angel commander: “Don’t worry. We brought our own.” 

Edited by Indefragable

I’m expecting a gravis datasheet for deathwing, aggressors most likely or maybe inceptors, and possibly something vanguard for Ravenwing. Since BA got away with a unit ‘upgrade’ without the need for CP spending I think we’ll have it too, with a small stat buff somewhere.

I’m expecting no Lion yet, but I am expecting a Primaris commander given the tag line on the community page talking about Heroes leading each book. Unless GK get it?

Should see a collection of Litanies and finally having access to Doctrines. I pray for Centurions in our list too, given the Index Article, unless that was a tempting typo from WD...

I think DA and SW are likely candidates to have equivalent effects as Doctrines, but not called Doctrines or function in the same way. The SW b/c they’re too cool for school like the rest of the kids and DA b/c they are The First and would have lingering Hexagramaton procedures more than anything.

Just a thought. 

So, which character gets the Primarus upgrade? Chapter Master, Chief Librarian, or Master of Sanctity?

Also, this will be out around Christmas, or so it seems. Who is doing a diorama of Samael, Ezekiel, and Asmodai in a manger with Belial and Azrael , with a Watcher in the Dark in a crib? C'mon

Grey Knight commander: “Say, fellas: we appreciate the help, but unfortunately we can’t have knowledge of our secrets out in the wild. I’m gonna have to use a mind wipe device on your men.”

Dark Angel commander: “Funny you should say that...."

Fixed it for you. :wink:

As fun as that would be, alas I fear it’s unlikely!

If the GK are involved, then that’s going to be one serious Daemon incursion. Magnus is going to be involved for sure, perhaps some other Tzeentch Daemons?

With Grey Knights and Thousand Sons in the same book we should get Tzeentch Daemons but probably in the fluff only, they will not get rules update yet.

If the GK are involved, then that’s going to be one serious Daemon incursion. Magnus is going to be involved for sure, perhaps some other Tzeentch Daemons?

I'm thinking Angron rather than Magnus due to the Flesh hound being in the picture.

I'm thinking Angron rather than Magnus due to the Flesh hound being in the picture.

That picture is artwork of Pandorax, the last time the Dark Angels and Grey Knights fought together.

Also: Why would ANGRON show up on PROSPERO?

That picture is artwork of Pandorax, the last time the Dark Angels and Grey Knights fought together.

Also: Why would ANGRON show up on PROSPERO?

Magnus borrowed a vacuum cleaner during the scouring and forgot to return it? :teehee: