Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chapter Approved Discussion

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

mertbl

mertbl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 686 posts
I think that's it.

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 419 posts
Does anyone have the changes to the Forgeworld stuff? Were there any?
gallery_30308_9518_8251.png

domsto

domsto

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 344 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

Does anybody have a complett list of all the Changes?

Orgyns going up is a little bit strange. But i think this won't impact anybody becouse nobody played them anyway;)

Mortars and Wyvern going up seems also pretty random. both aren't that great

But i can live with this random point hights as long they leaf the Guardsmen at 4ppm.

A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt.

Level9red

Level9red

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
I believe Hellstrike missiles were reduced, but I’m not sure. If they were the flyers just got usable I think.

MoshJason

MoshJason

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 60 posts
No change for deathstrike?

Nusquam

Nusquam

++ OBSCURITAS IMMISERICORS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,870 posts
  • Faction: XIX, Raptors
Wonder how the Stormhammer and Storm lade turned out.

H311fi5h

H311fi5h

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts
The stormblade will never be any good unless they rework the rules for its main gun. It's total garbage right now. Baneblade has a whopping 50% more firepower and additional guns.

xenomortis

xenomortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts

Did I hear correctly that scions dropped to 7ppm, but command squads are still 9ppm?

mlygNsm.jpg

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 419 posts
Yes. Makes sense from the point of view that GW seems to have a vision of how specific armies should broadly be played. And for Command Squads, given the restrictions they put on them over time, it's that they should be support units and not necessarily beefed up special weapon squads that get spammed out.

The Baneblade family is interesting now...you can can get 3 for under 1100p (3x364), which gives plenty of space for support elements. I think you might even be able to bring a Brigade and 4(!) Baneblades...at a certain it raises the question of heavy armour saturation for your opponent.

Note, I do not own a kit and never played one in 8th, so this is just speculation on my part.

Edited by sairence, 04 December 2019 - 02:32 PM.

• duz_ likes this

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,236 posts

The Baneblade family is interesting now...you can can get 3 for under 1100p (3x364), which gives plenty of space for support elements. I think you might even be able to bring a Brigade and 4(!) Baneblades...at a certain it raises the question of heavy armour saturation for your opponent.

Note, I do not own a kit and never played one in 8th, so this is just speculation on my part.

Sounds like you're going to have to do it now! ;)

I wondered if that was going to be the case about the scions oh well not necessarily a bad thing

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 419 posts
Oh yeah, I know. :D

I have a sizeable army at this stage, some of it even painted (yes, I will get around to putting pictures up here too!) but no real superheavy support. So they are next on the list.

The Baneblades have to wait though...I still have my half finished Marauder waiting to be done. No new superheavy until that one is ready to fly.
  • duz_ likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users