Chapter Approved Discussion

Chris521

Does anybody have a complett list of all the Changes?

Orgyns going up is a little bit strange. But i think this won't impact anybody becouse nobody played them anyway;)

Mortars and Wyvern going up seems also pretty random. both aren't that great

But i can live with this random point hights as long they leaf the Guardsmen at 4ppm.

Yes. Makes sense from the point of view that GW seems to have a vision of how specific armies should broadly be played. And for Command Squads, given the restrictions they put on them over time, it's that they should be support units and not necessarily beefed up special weapon squads that get spammed out.

The Baneblade family is interesting now...you can can get 3 for under 1100p (3x364), which gives plenty of space for support elements. I think you might even be able to bring a Brigade and 4(!) Baneblades...at a certain it raises the question of heavy armour saturation for your opponent.

Note, I do not own a kit and never played one in 8th, so this is just speculation on my part.

Edited by sairence

The Baneblade family is interesting now...you can can get 3 for under 1100p (3x364), which gives plenty of space for support elements. I think you might even be able to bring a Brigade and 4(!) Baneblades...at a certain it raises the question of heavy armour saturation for your opponent.

Note, I do not own a kit and never played one in 8th, so this is just speculation on my part.

Sounds like you're going to have to do it now! ;)

I wondered if that was going to be the case about the scions oh well not necessarily a bad thing

Oh yeah, I know. :D

I have a sizeable army at this stage, some of it even painted (yes, I will get around to putting pictures up here too!) but no real superheavy support. So they are next on the list.

The Baneblades have to wait though...I still have my half finished Marauder waiting to be done. No new superheavy until that one is ready to fly.

If you goto the manage data screen there should be 3 vertical dots next to each data series

If you click on that it will goto a report page it's pretty simple

Yes all the lascannons should have gone down. They probably forgot because of how different baneblade ones are from others in regards to load out.

I don't have my copy of CA yet, but presumably the chassis went down in points not just the Battle cannon turret?

Punisher did go up some, possibly offset by decrease in thebl chassis though?

Make sure you update with delete existing data before you file an error report.

I haven't checked lascannons, but LR, Mortars, Astropaths and Wyverns all have the new points for me, but it took a little bit.

Yeah, but there are errors with missile launcher HWTs and baneblade lascannons. From what I understand, the astra militarum data author is fixing it.