Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Battlefoam compatible with KR Multicase?

KR Case Battlefoam Storage Foam Army Transport

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Biscuittzz

Biscuittzz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 905 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard/Grey Knights

I'm a big fan of KR multicase's modular system and really like the hard card case system. For some models I'd ideally like a more durable foam such as the Battlefoam type.

Question for anyone able to answer is are the battlefoam trays compatible with the card cases? KRMs are 400x270x120 whereas the BF trays are 394x305x121 so the length is a slight bit greater.

Possible to bend/squeeze them in?

Khornate individual

Khornate individual

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 152 posts

Don't know if it's compatible, but if it's not go to - thefoamfactory.com  You can buy pick n pluck foam by the sheet in several different thicknesses and make your own to fit what you have.  Big thing for me is how cheap it is compared to pre-made gaming company foam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KR, Case, Battlefoam, Storage, Foam, Army, Transport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users