'Eavy Contrast Marines - Iron Hands

The Iron Hands 'Eavy Contrast Marine is here! 

Painting metallics has always been difficult for me so I decided to tackle my fears head on with this guy, Black Metallic armour and two different tones of Steel on top of that.

Super happy and proud of the skin tone, went for a very desaturated look overall, that I think fits the Iron Hands very well.

As always, all Contrast Paints and Highlights.

Hope you guys like it!

Just wanted to say I love your tutorials, found them on you tube before even seeing your posts here. I am subscribed, just wanted to give you some props and let you know I enjoy them personally. Any chance on other tutorials that are not spacemarines? Like some xenos tutorials eventually? Even if not I enjoy your current painting tutorials, keep it up!

Just wanted to say I love your tutorials, found them on you tube before even seeing your posts here. I am subscribed, just wanted to give you some props and let you know I enjoy them personally. Any chance on other tutorials that are not spacemarines? Like some xenos tutorials eventually? Even if not I enjoy your current painting tutorials, keep it up!

Thanks! I really appreciate your support and kind words.

Good news for you, once I finish the Ultramarines tutorial, I will step away from Marines for a while, painting the Red Gobbo and Jain Zar.

Next in line I have the 9 Traitor Marine Legions, as well as all the Sisters of Battle Orders, but It won't be such a continuous thing as the loyalist were and I will spice it with other things in between to break the monotony. I would like to at least do a video for each race and army, so tyranids, tau, etc