How did death guard do in CA19?

Wolf Lord Loki

Also are you against taking Mr snail man to buff the beasts?

I can justfy the points put into him. I'm not using the beasts as death dealers just for board control and to be an annoyancy. 

Having him would force me to castle them. If he had a physic power, or allowed me to re-rol the beast charge/ advance then maybe. Cracking model though

I can justfy the points put into him. I'm not using the beasts as death dealers just for board control and to be an annoyancy.

Having him would force me to castle them. If he had a physic power, or allowed me to re-rol the beast charge/ advance then maybe. Cracking model though

He does allow beast charge rerolls of 6" and add one to hit rolls of beast in 12"

Actually he does. Reroll failed Charge for Beasts in 6" and +1 to hit in 12". Edit: The Choir was faster

Edited by MasterDeath

He does allow beast charge rerolls of 6" and add one to hit rolls of beast in 12"

You are correct. Maybe I will get one and try when i have some time but he is still 150 points with not much damage output. a DP is only 5 points more which offers a greater threat to the enemy in my eyes

You are correct. Maybe I will get one and try when i have some time but he is still 150 points with not much damage output. a DP is only 5 points more which offers a greater threat to the enemy in my eyes

That I can't argue hahaha. They won't look as cool though!