Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DIY Infernus Firepikes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Space Skarks

Space Skarks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts

Has anyone built any DIY Infernus Firepikes for their Aquilon Terminators? Or are there any 3rd party bits?

I have the regular squad and was going to try and magnetize something to have this option.

So far the best I have seen is https://bitsofwar.co...vy-flamers.html and just use the one hand

Edited by Space Skarks, 03 December 2019 - 12:43 AM.

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,625 posts
  • Faction: All of them?
I bought some of those Centurion models for Obliterator conversions and they came with a bunch of extra flamers and meltas I won’t use. I’ll probably extend the barrels with plastic rod and use those? Maybe use the meltas on spears to make Pyrithites?

Mainely Wargamming

Mainely Wargamming

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 96 posts
  • Faction: Custodes

I used the melta part of Combi-meltas from a Deathwatch box, that got me 2.  But the actual "conversion kits" from FW are really cheap, I thought they were like 20 bucks?  They are just the spears, and everything else is the same for the guardians model.  Interchangeable.  You can use their spears on your guys, with no fuss.

Sorry, I mean the combi-flamer bits.    

Edited by Mainely Wargamming, 04 December 2019 - 05:40 PM.

MARK0SIAN

MARK0SIAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,381 posts
I think a good route might be to use a Terminator autocannon. Trim off the bottom barrel, replace the muzzle with a flamer end and add some eagle bling on the handle. It won’t be perfect but if you’ve got the autocannon it’ll be basically free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users