This thread is going to be about my first 40K army : Dark Angels (surprise !).
I'm a beginner at 40K and painting but i started following this hobby and especially GW's fluff ~20 years ago so i have a good idea about what i want to achieve :
- Firstborn army. I do not intend to collect or play Primaris that much (maybe Aggressors but we'll see about that later).
- Stay true to the (old ?) fluff. A balanced collection Greenwing/Deathwing/Ravenwing is my long term goal.
- Get some Forgeworld sweet DA models. It's expensive but i want to put my fingers on these models, the first should be the DA's contemptor !
- Win some games. Because it's a game and i like to win like anyone, i'll look at rules too.
- Improve as a painter and a player. For that your feedback will be greatly apreciated !
I'm currently in the process of buying some extra models so this is what my collection should be at the end of the year :
/// HQ ///
Chaplain Dreadnought (Forgeworld OOP)
Chaplain (Dark Vengeance)
Librarian (Dark Vengeance)
Lieutenant with Heavenfall Blade (Dark Vengeance)
Terminator Captain (Start Collecting)
Interrogator Chaplain with Power Fist
MKIV Techmarine (Forgeworld)
/// TROOPS ///
10 Tactical with Missile Launcher + 10 MKIV Tactical with Missile Launcher + 1 Sergeant (Dark Vengeance) to play 3 squads of 7 Marines.
/// ELITES ///
5 Terminators (Dark Vengeance)
1 Dreadnought with Twin Lascannon (Start Collecting)
1 Venerable Dreadnought with Assault Cannon (Dark Angels version OOP)
/// FAST ATTACK ///
3 Bikers (Dark Vengeance)
/// HEAVY SUPPORT ///
Devastator Squad with Plasma Cannons + Devastator Squad with Missile Launchers
Contemptor Dreadnought with Quad Lascannon (Dark Angels version)
For the Lion !
Edited by Elijah, 03 December 2019 - 07:34 PM.