The Sabbat Worlds Crusade

Yes! Germany's up and I got mine! First time I was able to get something right away. :D

The single map is missing but that's not an issue for me.

Edited by Kelborn

Bought the collection thinking yea there is probably a little discount on something if you buy the lot. Went back after purchase to check. Nope not a brass farthing. A GW fast one of there ever was. Still would have bought them anyway. Saves my good lady from having to choose a Christmas present!

Bought the collection thinking yea there is probably a little discount on something if you buy the lot. Went back after purchase to check. Nope not a brass farthing. A GW fast one of there ever was. Still would have bought them anyway. Saves my good lady from having to choose a Christmas present!

Games Workshop never does discounts on bundles that aren't a separately packaged product like Battleforces.

Remember the One-Click to Buy nonsense?

You can however buy the Sabbat Crusade book itself from independent retailers, but I'm always a bit 'ehh' about how much stock they'll receive in the end when it comes to BL products. I had some issues with things like the black-page edge reprint of Horus Rising. Element Games has it down to £32 anyway and I'd assume Firestorm Games is close to that.

Edit: Map sold out in the UK, but not as fast as the Isengard dice.

Edited by Lord Marshal

I got the map from GW and the book from Dark Sphere. My order was through by like 10:01 so I’m hoping I’ll get the book okay. They’ll be my christmas present off my girlfriend. 

Edited by fire golem

Got the book and the coasters - no chance of getting the map. Was thinking about getting the badges, too, but there's really no use for them. Dice would have been nice - with the First & Only emblem as the 6. Black and gold dice maybe?

I’d forgotten about the One-Click to Buy. How awful was that.

That was back when the GW management did things just to annoy fans. Obviously old habits die hard.

Still brilliant to see all this stuff released. Hopefully we get more of these maps. The girl who draws them is an amazing artist. I’ve forgotten her name she has a brilliant twitter account with other maps she has done. If anyone knows please post.

I’d forgotten about the One-Click to Buy. How awful was that.

That was back when the GW management did things just to annoy fans. Obviously old habits die hard.

Still brilliant to see all this stuff released. Hopefully we get more of these maps. The girl who draws them is an amazing artist. I’ve forgotten her name she has a brilliant twitter account with other maps she has done. If anyone knows please post.

At the weekender people asked about them doing a similar thing with some of the siege of terra maps that are in the limited editions. They said they might be able to if there was enough interest... Hopefully given how quickly these maps have sold out and how ever popular horus heresy stuff is they may just follow through on that, fingers crossed for more pretty maps.

I am getting REALLY REALLY fed up with all the limited edition stuff GW keeps putting out. I can’t sit by my computer every Saturday at 10 to be able to order. I honestly can’t see the point of it, all it pleases is the ebay scalpers that Re already selling them for 2-3 times the price...

Edited by Redcomet