legends out now, bikes a true legend.

Triszin

Im really sad thats the nail in the coffin for the IP on wolf. It's also annoying they finally fixed that movement limit on battlesmith before killing him.

At least Logan isn't in there. I was worried when his name popped up on the list a ways back.

He's plastic, and fairly new. Grimnar isn't going anywhere.

Canis however, I see him becoming a dreadnaught you can make with the current kit.

I guess my up on twolf goes in the last to be painted line

Edited by Triszin

He's plastic, and fairly new. Grimnar isn't going anywhere.

Canis however, I see him becoming a dreadnaught you can make with the current kit.

I guess my up on twolf goes in the last to be painted line

I think there was some talk though of him losing the option to be fielded without stormrider is what i meant. 

Not super stunning and actually less sweeping than I thought it would be. I expected non terminator Njal to go as well and I too was worried about Grimnar on foot.

Glad I never converted bike characters, but bummed for those of you who did. And I guess my iron priest needs a back pack swap.

But overall not too rough

We didnt get Angels of Death or any points reviews so most units hardly worth taking

The extra kicker is Astartes got AOD

... You did read the pdfs, right? All loyalist Astartes got AOD. EDIT: Oooh, you mean the index units. That's probably an oversight, given that they were given AoD via errata when they were still index units.

I don't see why people were concerned about Logan on foot; the Stormrider kit come swith a base for him to footslog, after all.

Edited by The Great Squark

We didnt get Angels of Death or any points reviews so most units hardly worth taking

... You did read the pdfs, right? All loyalist Astartes got AOD. EDIT: Oooh, you mean the index units. That's probably an oversight, given that they were given AoD via errata when they were still index units.

I don't see why people were concerned about Logan on foot; the Stormrider kit come swith a base for him to footslog, after all.

Yeah our legends units just have ATSKNF on datasheets but generic marines legends got AOD.

Yeah our legends units just have ATSKNF on datasheets but generic marines legends got AOD.
Dress Wearers and Vampires ( :p ) got the same treatment. We should probably shoot GW an e-mail about it.

But i dont understand, even if they are legends your still allowed to use them in matched play and narrative play correct? it just means they will never make a model for them and they will never update any of their rules. So what ever their points costs/ power cost it will remain the same. Is that not true am I missing something? because Im pretty new to the hobby and i just finished a squad of wolf guard on bike. so if i cant use them in a detachment as such can I just field them as plain old bike marines with no special kit? (im thinking about matched play games)

But i dont understand, even if they are legends your still allowed to use them in matched play and narrative play correct? it just means they will never make a model for them and they will never update any of their rules. So what ever their points costs/ power cost it will remain the same. Is that not true am I missing something? because Im pretty new to the hobby and i just finished a squad of wolf guard on bike. so if i cant use them in a detachment as such can I just field them as plain old bike marines with no special kit? (im thinking about matched play games)

It will depend wholly on the people you play with. Likely most tournaments will not allow them and they will no longer be points adjusted in the future. They are, however, still usable should you and your opponent choose to.

i get the impression there is way more document upkeep than GW designers can realistically keep on top of.

I symapthyze from experience.

They also know should they miss something we will let them know, free proofreading

i dunno, I think they probably have a little more pride than that. Enough to be embarrassed.

Not super stunning and actually less sweeping than I thought it would be. I expected non terminator Njal to go as well and I too was worried about Grimnar on foot.

Glad I never converted bike characters, but bummed for those of you who did. And I guess my iron priest needs a back pack swap.

But overall not too rough

I have to try and cut the legs off my iron priest on TW so I can use him and free up a another rider.

I know WG on bikes are out, but what about WGPL on bikes for swift claws?

I know WG on bikes are out, but what about WGPL on bikes for swift claws?

They're part of the Swiftclaw datasheet. So are fine for the time being, and will probably remain so for as long as Swiftclaws remain in the Codex (which the cynic in me thinks won't be anywhere near as long as some people think/hope, but then I'm a pessimistic sod on a good day).