Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alpha legion "we are alpharius" interactions.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sorcerer Crowsong

Sorcerer Crowsong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts
So, I've been looking over my faith and fury rules and I don't see anything that would suggest I can't use the "field commander" and "we are alpharius" strategems on the same character, and later select them as the recipient for "I am alpharius" warlord trait if my warlord dies first. Am I missing something somewhere to stop this from happening? Both strategems are pretty clear the selected character IS NOT a warlord. Anyobe else reading this differently?

Brom MKIV

Brom MKIV

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,610 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion XX

Looks fine to me. What are you brewing?

..All Space Marine legions and chapters, loyal and traitor, cast a shadow that resembles the Dark Angels.
-FerociousBeast

The only reason that Bjorn is in a dreadnought is that he fought Chuck Norris and won but the backlash of that much awesome mortally wounded him.....
-Emptyedens

"My IG infantry would kill for bolters... but they have lasguns, so they can't" -stripeydave

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,512 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion
There's nothing that says you can't, no.
Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Sorcerer Crowsong

Sorcerer Crowsong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

Looks fine to me. What are you brewing?

Brewing up a chocolate coffee host raptorial jumplord stout with notes of "Tip of the Claw", "Clandestine", and the new relic Shadeblade for a bubble of +2 to charge to provide additional hoppiness to his warp talons and a personal -2 to hit for attacks allocated to him for sessionability.
This brew will then get hit with the aftertaste of "I am Alpharius" for an additional random warlord trait when my warlord dies.

Brom MKIV

Brom MKIV

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,610 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion XX

Smells yummy!

..All Space Marine legions and chapters, loyal and traitor, cast a shadow that resembles the Dark Angels.
-FerociousBeast

The only reason that Bjorn is in a dreadnought is that he fought Chuck Norris and won but the backlash of that much awesome mortally wounded him.....
-Emptyedens

"My IG infantry would kill for bolters... but they have lasguns, so they can't" -stripeydave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users