Bloody Rose list 2000pts

BaronTuman

First, a small rant.  My models are painted as Bloody Rose, done long ago, obviously before we had rules to match the color scheme.  That irritates me.  I don't want yet another close combat army.  I've already got Black Templars, Orks, and assaulty Necrons!  And given they are my best painted army with a LOT of models, I won't be repainting them any time soon.

So, this list is based off what I've currently got, and not necessarily optimized for Bloody Rose.

<Batallion, Bloody Rose>

3x Exorcist, HB 170 each

5 Retributors, 5 HB 95

Canoness, Rod of office, boltgun, powersword, Warlord, Beacon of Faith, Litanies of faith 54

Celestine, 160

3x 10 BSS, 1 Stormbolter - 92 each

10 Seraphim, 4x hand flamers 114

3x Repressors, Heavy Flamer, Storm Bolter 107 each

3x 6 Dominions, 4 Melta guns, Simulacrum, Cherub, Combi-Melta 141 each

1 Preacher 30

9 Arcoflagellants 117

1 Rhino, Stormbolter 67

1999 Points

Thoughts so far:

Arcoflagellants

I'll be replacing the Arcos with Repentia when I get another 5 models.  Currently I could replace 4 Arcos with Repentia and serve the same basic purposes for the same points.

Dominions

Assuming that they don't get the pre-game advance in the Repressor for now, and that the repressors cost 91 points until I get CA19.

Retributors

Well, 5 ladies are probably not going to last very long if the opponent wants a quick kill point.

Playstyle :

* Canoness sits in the back being faithful and inspiring the Retributors and exorcists to shoot better.

* Seraphim will probably deepstrike or maybe just hang out with Celestine if they don't have a bunch of anti-infantry. They seem to be my anti-chaff along with the Retributors.

* Transports will scoot toward the meat of the enemy.

Thoughts or suggestions that don't involve switching from Bloody Rose?