Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sagas of the Wolf Pack 12-06-2019

Great Clan: Iron Wolves Clan: Wolf Pack Collection of Short Stories

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,900 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands

I will be using this to keep track of the short stories I will be writing about the Wolf Pack clan. I will be linking these stories to my Blog on the Space Wolves forum but more than appreciate feedback. I will link all stories to this first post and update the title as updates come in for those that are interested.

Vision Quest

Click Here

Edited by Aothaine, 07 December 2019 - 12:02 AM.

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,900 posts

Vision Quest

Spoiler

Edited by Aothaine, 08 December 2019 - 12:04 AM.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,653 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fascinating. So the story is about
Spoiler
?
  • Aothaine likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,900 posts

Fascinating. So the story is about

Spoiler
?

Spoiler

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,653 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Nitpick:
Spoiler

• Mazer Rackham and Aothaine like this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,900 posts

Nitpick:

Spoiler

Thank you! I'll get that changed now! Still learning about Space Wolves. biggrin.png This has been corrected.

Edited by Aothaine, 08 December 2019 - 12:04 AM.

• Mazer Rackham likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users