Spyrer Hunting Rigs

Cadius

I have been thinking recently if it is possible to loosely create Spyrer Hunting Rigs using the trading post, here is what I came up with so far.

Yeld Hunting Rig
- Cameleoline Cloak
- Grav Chute
- Armourweave
- 2x Fighting Knives
- 2x Las Pistol
- Bio-Booster
- Photo Goggles
- Respirator

Orrus Hunting Rig
- 2x Powerfist
- Carapace Armour
- 2x Stormbolter
- Bio-Booster
- Photo Goggles
- Respirator

Malcadon Hunting Rig
- Grapnel Launcher
- Web Pistol
- 2x Fighting Knives
- Armourweave
- Bio-Booster
- Photo Goggles
- Respirator

Jakara Hunting Rig
- Conversion Field
- Power Sword
- Armourweave
- Bio-Booster
- Photo Goggles
- Respirator

Looking at the equipment they don't seem to be as powerful as fluff indicates, though obviously skills could make them infinitely more powerful. I think I came real close on all of them except for the Yeld.
C&C welcome.

Edited by Cadius

Pretty cool, though id just run the Malcador claws as fighting knives, they were never powered or particularly pokey tbh but why does the Yled have powerswords? Surely the Van saar SMG lasgun would be more on point? 

Pretty cool, though id just run the Malcador claws as fighting knives, they were never powered or particularly pokey tbh but why does the Yled have powerswords? Surely the Van saar SMG lasgun would be more on point? 

for the yeld I was thinking about the sharpened wing tips, maybe a power sword and a las pistol would be better.

for the yeld I was thinking about the sharpened wing tips, maybe a power sword and a las pistol would be better.

"Sharp" doesn't necessarily equal "power sword", though.

Hmmm fighting knive and a lasgun or las pistol? updated first post

Edited by Cadius

Yeah Power sword is definitely too much, Yeld were notoriously awful in melee, just flitted around sniping at people from rooftops :) Mostly to stop them escaping the Jakara (Who am best Spyrer) 

I am working on factoring 

You would also have to factor in availability to begin as a venator gang

I haven't taken a close look at that for this, but definitely would factor in. Depending on points cost could do a big brother or sister bringing their bratty little sibling with them on a hunt instead of fielding a full Spyre Hunting Rig gang. 

Even though they are younger they are still competition and possible assassins, what better way to climb up the chain of succession than bumping off the older siblings, also “my apologies patriarch and matriarch but my sisters and brothers were ambush by those filthy under hivers and killed. Don’t worry though their assailants aren’t alive to brag about it.” In other words intentionally allowed younger siblings to be killed to protect ones own place in succession. Edited by Cadius