HH Dark Angels - new teaser series

Isual

I'm not even sure I'll need to kitbash a storm shield onto them to be honest. The plasma shooting arm actually looks kinda covered in a vambrace of sorts that looks like a shield. Would be able to tell if we had a 360* view.

So... for 40k, who's painting them in classic 30k colors and who's painting them in Deathwing colors? :wink:

I think I gotta do them as they're in the pictures. They just look so good. I'm sure I can come up with some headcannon as to why my Deathwing Knights haven't changed colors over the millennia. Also finally we have swords that can actually be counted reasonably as a damage 3 weapon on Terminators in the Form of Deathwing Knights and Maces of Absolution. Get your S4 out of this house regular Power Sword! Strength X2 thank you very much.

So... for 40k, who's painting them in classic 30k colors and who's painting them in Deathwing colors? :wink:

I think I gotta do them as they're in the pictures. They just look so good. I'm sure I can come up with some headcannon as to why my Deathwing Knights haven't changed colors over the millennia. Also finally we have swords that can actually be counted reasonably as a damage 3 weapon on Terminators in the Form of Deathwing Knights and Maces of Absolution. Get your S4 out of this house regular Power Sword! Strength X2 thank you very much.

These will be painted in my successor deathwing scheme (eventually...)

Consecrators look just like this however, maybe they're just a squad augment for your da.

How will you guys differentiate the flail?

So... for 40k, who's painting them in classic 30k colors and who's painting them in Deathwing colors? :wink:

If Trazyn the Infinite can pop 3,000 Great Crusade era Ultramarines out of a tesseract cube then I don't think it's any problem if a squad of these wonders starts roaming the 41st millenium :thumbsup: .

I’m painting them up in the DW bone color. The cloth will be the green to tie into the rest of the army. The only think I might change is taking the winged sword off the shoulder pad and replace it with a tilt shield. I’ll paint each models own personal heraldry like I did for the RW black knight

So... for 40k, who's painting them in classic 30k colors and who's painting them in Deathwing colors? :wink:

These will be painted in my successor deathwing scheme (eventually...)

Consecrators look just like this however, maybe they're just a squad augment for your da.

How will you guys differentiate the flail?

Good question! Gonna have to think on it a bit. Might be as simple as saying the bare headed guy has the flail. Might do something a bit more creative.

Edited by Aztek

You can paint them black if you want, use them as an Elite squad in your company of elites. A single squad that has the honour of wearing ancient Cenobite plate, including their original heraldry. I've done the same with tactical marines, painting a squad of LE models in bone armour to show they're something special.