Hello All

Hey guys and gals,

So like alot people on here it seems, I've been away from the hobby for quite some time - 20 years or so to be exact! But after settling down and becoming a fairly normal member of society, I felt I needed a hobby, and it was either collecting Lego sets or beating the living daylights out of heretics with genetically modified superhumans... So here I am!

Going back to my Ultramarines, always loved the lore side of the hobby and Ultramarines always resonated with me even all those years ago, plus Marnius Calgar was such a badass!

Have spent the last month catching up on the lore aspect, as remember walking into my local store and initially thinking "What the hell is a Primaris?!"

Actual gaming was never my strong point when I was younger, the rules were so complex in 2nd and 3rd ed, but I really want to get into the gaming and community aspect of the hobby this time.

Sorry, I ramble on alot!

Welcome to the B&C Son! That's quite a break, but being normal is overrated ;) 8th is very simple compared to 2nd Ed so you'll find it much easier to get into, if you need any help you're in the right place - there's somewhere on the B&C to cover all aspects of 40k :tu: