Any news on the Sisters release schedule for Dec & Jan?

BaronTuman

11 battle sisters, 3 retributors, the triumph, and a set of dice for me.

Are you replacing your whole army? That's a lot of sisters.

I am trying to decide what I am getting. I would like at least 1 of each kit, but I already have a lot of metal sisters, so I'm not sure if I need more than that. And as much as I like the Triumph, that's a lot for one model... So I am on the fence.

Edited by MoshJason

I was just looking at the GW site and noticed they hada pre-order entry for a box of Dominions/ Celestians. However I cannot see any difference between that and the Battle Sister squad. In fact they seem to have copied the entire Battle Sister entry, to include the actual box itself, and simply labled it Dominion/ Celestians

It's the same box. They said in a preview it's been designed to cover all 3 squads. I believe there are 5 helmets with specific celestian markings, and as Trokair mentioned, 4 of each special weapon. So if you use the helmets to build 5 celestian, you've got 5 bodies that can be dominions. One of the previews also mentioned that the retributor box bodies are compatible with certain arms in the sisters box, and vice versa, if you want to mix poses up more.

Edit: seen on the GW site.

Key Features

Assemble the core of your Adepta Sororitas army

Gear up with your choice of weapons and wargear

Build one squad of 10 Battle Sisters, or a squad each of 5 Celestians and 5 Dominions

Edited by RolandTHTG

The GW website often double lists boxes that build multiple squads/variants. They list Incursors and Infiltrators separately, but it's the same box.

Same goes for Knights. They list the Knight Tyrant as a kit, but it's just the Castellan or the Valiant box with a different title.

Thanks for posting that, RolandTHTG!

I'm very pumped to see that the Adeptus Ministorum stuff I've been craving is all going up for pre-order this week! And I see that the Arco-Flagellant kit is, indeed, 10 models. And I was a bit surprised to see that the Penitent Engines/Mortifiers are two to a box.