Brother hood of the blazing sun.

Taurulf

Ok so I am a fists player and son of dorn since for ever!!! How ever I have loved the portrayal of the white scars in the siege of terra so far and have been reading scars, brotherhood of the storm and path of heaven and now have the speed bug.

Question now is where do I start for a heresy white scars force unit wise ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I am a fists player and son of dorn since for ever!!! How ever I have loved the portrayal of the white scars in the siege of terra so far and have been reading scars, brotherhood of the storm and path of heaven and now have the speed bug.

Question now is where do I start for a heresy white scars force unit wise ?

Cant go wrong with Bikes...lots of bikes :D

Obviously every Legion had access to every asset. Bikes are just synonymous with the White Scars. Personally I would advise just buying anything you like the look of and going from there. :)

BCC

Landspeeders (plastic) are cheap and are a good way to fill fast attack slots cheaply, points-wise. Javelins are beefier versions of it, and have the same benefits = lots of flat surfaces for those white scar jags and or decals.

From experience, I'd say that while committing to the theme is alpha and omega, spending some time on a few tacticals to get a feel for the painting is a good way to get into the swing of things. Once you get going on an all-jetbike list though, there's really nothing better than the wind in your topknot and blasting fools with an outrageous amount of heavy bolters rerolling ones to wound...

First young khan you must learn to paint white, you must learn to love the pale mistress, to yearn for her perfection to laugh at Imperial fists and their yellow to balk at corax's murder and ferrus' iron tenth in their sable black. No young khan before your men take to the hunt you must know the driven snow of the highest peaks of Chogoris.

First young khan you must learn to paint white, you must learn to love the pale mistress, to yearn for her perfection to laugh at Imperial fists and their yellow to balk at corax's murder and ferrus' iron tenth in their sable black. No young khan before your men take to the hunt you must know the driven snow of the highest peaks of Chogoris.

What wise words of wisdom to help me on the path of the ghost horse do u have for me khagan? I usually use Vallejo with my airbrush

What wise words of wisdom to help me on the path of the ghost horse do u have for me khagan? I usually use Vallejo with my airbrush

Personally, when painting white, I avoid using actual white. Go for a light grey base and build up to a pretty bright off-white (such as ulthuan grey from GW).

The only time I'd use pure white would be as a drybrush edge highlight as a final step and even then ehhhhh.

Personally, when painting white, I avoid using actual white. Go for a light grey base and build up to a pretty bright off-white (such as ulthuan grey from GW).

The only time I'd use pure white would be as a drybrush edge highlight as a final step and even then ehhhhh.

VGC Ghost Grey, Highlights with White, oil wash with Abteilung 502 Starship filth.

I did That with my Apothecaries and was very Happy with how they turned out