I have had so many projects going concurrently, that I am finally getting a chance to document and share them!
Two more "Artistic Content" articles have been published.
Artistic Content #25: Scratch-built Rails: https://overwhelming...ch-built-rails/
Artistic Content #26: Free (after buying Forgeworld Models) Concrete Barricades, Backstops, and More: https://overwhelming...stops-and-more/
I will have at least one more "Artistic Content" article published soon today. I am trying to get caught up because there is so much more to detail and lot more incoming projects. No rest for the wicked.
Don't forget to leave a "quote" suggestion for my ICBM. I will be choosing one (maybe more) for inclusion on my Exterminatus missile. So far we have:
"From Cadia, with Love"
Lastly, I am currently running a poll to allow the readers to vote on what kinds of weapons are being manufactured at my arctic facility. Come cast your vote now to steer the direction of my arctic battlefield build. Voting ends next Friday.
Vote here: https://overwhelming...facility-build/
The choices are:
- Chemical/Biological Weapon (Virus Bomb - quickly spreads & destroys all organic cellular structures)
- Weaponized Nanotechnology (Deconstructor Nanobots - strip atoms from a target on a molecular level)
- Thermonuclear Weapon (Nukes - detonation powerful enough to crack a planet's crust and destabilize its core)
- Incendiary Weapon (Atmospheric Incinerator Torpedo - turn the atmosphere into a firestorm)
- Void/Vortex Weapon (opens an uncontrolled "hole" in real-space, which utterly annihilates everything)
I have so much going on that I am going to need a secretary!