=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

June Vow Complete:

49959895766_b6c8dfc9cb.jpg

Might do another vow later in the month, but am gonna take a break and work on some other projects (like some D&D mini commissions for friends) first

I was pretty on the fence about contrast paints-- but being able to knock some parts of a model out quickly while keeping elements of traditional painting really speeds up production!  Maybe I'll get all my orks finished by Orktober at this rate!

Edited by The_Chaplain

May has been excellent for ripping massive holes into my backlog. Let's see what I can get done this month!

I, TPS, vow to paint 5 Devastators, 3 Centurions, as well as the Invictor and the Ancient I saved in May, for the defense of the Xenos, by end of June.

Ul86xGl.jpg

You might notice some deviations from the normal Centurions. I lengthened the legs and reduced the width of the upper body. This makes them look way less goofy than the regular build!

Edited by TPS

Let's get this going!

I, Gederas, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of June pledge to complete 10 Intercessors of the Dark Angels, as well as a Repulsor Executioner, Impulsor and two Baal Predators of the Blood Angels to the defence of the Imperium by month's end.

49hAeYw.jpg

4Swi21e.jpg

I, Skywrath, pledge to complete the following.

Dark Angels: Going to go out of my comfort zone, so 1 Iron-Hands Feirros Conversion, painted and converted in the colors of the Dark Angels. 

Grey Knights: Brother-Captain, Apothecary. The Apothecary and Brother-Captain are vowed with the condition that the magnets arrive on time.

Should be done within 2 weeks for the lot. Very ambitious for this month, but hey, let's get the ball rolling. Pictures should be soon (a week or so) :smile.:

*powers up Nemesis Force Halberd* 

Edited by Skywrath

May has been excellent for ripping massive holes into my backlog. Let's see what I can get done this month!

I, TPS, vow to paint 5 Devastators, 3 Centurions, as well as the Invictor and the Ancient I saved in May, for the defense of the Xenos, by end of June.

Ul86xGl.jpg

You might notice some deviations from the normal Centurions. I lengthened the legs and reduced the width of the upper body. This makes them look way less goofy than the regular build!

What chapter are you going to be painting them as?

It's June vow time. I SufficientAnonymity/@painting.for.my.sanity, pledge to finish my Retributor squad of five sisters by months end. Please excuse the weird spider of blu-tacked subassemblies :teehee: .

GgZibv9.jpg

Let's get this going!

I, Gederas, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of June pledge to complete 10 Intercessors of the Dark Angels, as well as a Repulsor Executioner, Impulsor and two Baal Predators of the Blood Angels to the defence of the Imperium by month's end.

Blimey Gederas, that's not a small vow!

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

What chapter are you going to be painting them as?

They're the next wave for my Path to Glory Salamanders force. They may currently be not particularily great with the Salamander chapter rules (gotta go slooooooow), but well, 'anything but optimal' is basically what I signed up for when playing Path to Glory.

Let's get this going!

Blimey Gederas, that's not a small vow!

It is when you're able to easily paint the Dark Angels in under a week :wink: Most of the time spent on my Dark Angels is literally everything other than the armour :lol:

Edited by Gederas

Going to just slide in at the last minute for a completion in May if I ... may

49965696426_c6cd0bb549_w.jpg

2 Ultramarines Lieutenants done. These are a stubborn pledge from April, and were my pledge for the Lockdown Painting Challenge. Sadly that still leaves the Terminators and rebased Chaos Space Marines unfinished.

I will follow up with better photos at another time.

I Mactire, vow to re do-up to 60 shoulder pads for the GC of Erik Morkai, before the end of June 2020, for the glory of the Imperium.

The flanking brothers have the old transfers, with the middle guy showing what I'm going for with the PGTM bitz.

med_gallery_61271_16066_447468.jpg

med_gallery_61271_7013_1299728.jpg

This is the total amount of bodies I need to re-do, so 60 is the starting target. Siggghhhh!!!!