=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

Love your dreads Dwango! Great placing of bits and decals.

And yay, chequers! :)

Where does the skulls-filled mini-shrines come from? Some Primaris sprue?

Cheers Majkhel. I have to say that the new forgeworld dark angel decals are amazing. Loads of choice.

They are from one of the grey knight kits, either the termies of std marines, cant remember. They fit on the belts with grenades etc.

I, Wolf Guard Einar , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of February pledge to complete 2 Cerastus Knights of House Terryn to the defence of the Imperial Faction by month's end.

First 2 Cerastus Knights complete... I have 2 Polys and 2 Cerastus of my first Knight Household box to do then I will do the bases and transfers.

1 Poly next then 2 more Cerastus and the last Poly.....

I will start the Poly but I don't want to vow for Feb in case I fail :)

Posting this just to have it up, but will take better photos with some lore later.

49590814187_e4f8296057_c.jpg

x1 Chaplain and x10 Tactical Marines of the Ultramarines 5th Company, complete (for Chaos :happy.: )

You can see the progress on the Contemptor in the background, but I'm hoping to shift gears to completing the 10 cultists before the cut off on Saturday night. What timezone is the midnight cut off?

++COMMUNICATION INTERCEPT!+++

+++SOURCE: Imperium Nihilius - Angelicasta (Low Gothic: The ROCK) +++

+++COMMUNICATION DESTINATION: TERRA+++

+++ OVERRIDE CODE: DELTA-ALPHA 13-5-10202  +++

+++ OVERRIDE CODE APPROVED. WELCOME KNIGHT-MASTER SKYWRATH +++

+++ OPENING TRANSMISSION +++

"I, Knight-Master Skywrath answer the call for the glory of the hunt, with welcome tidings from the Dark Angels. 

I pledge to complete 3 Aggressors, in the colours of the Dark Angels before the month of 1.04.M20 is passed.

For the Lion!."

+++++

First time doing this as well, would have to take a break from my GK army for a bit, but should have those done by then. Grotsmasha finally convinced me to tag along. This thread could use more of the Lion's sons in it. Pictures of the Deathwing Knights as an admission ticket are coming up later today.

Edited by Knight-Master Skywrath

You can see the progress on the Contemptor in the background, but I'm hoping to shift gears to completing the 10 cultists before the cut off on Saturday night. What timezone is the midnight cut off?

I'm at GMT +10, right now is 4pm 27th, which gives 4 and a bit days from now, as the Monthly cut-off is midnight my time on the 2nd of each month :tu: 

Done!

Brother Librarian Jenvis and (part) of his retinue!

P 20200227 232606

A few close-ups:

P 20200227 232819

P 20200227 232719

P 20200227 232853

Brother Librarian Jenvis

P 20200227 233000

The yet-to-be-named Paladin with the scarlet tabard

P 20200227 232926

Alright, as soon as I have the time I'll write something about this in my Vlog. They turned out pretty fine I think, and I think I've learned something on what I like and what I don't like as much about Grey Knights. One thing for sure - March will be blue :yes:

Using these Grey Knights I painted a few days ago as my admission ticket (more specifically the paladin squad).

https://imgur.com/a/2cDxVox

Next up, it will be the Aggressors/Deathwing Knights, more paint/models on the way. February vow completed.

Barley in time but here is my completion for the month, 5 battle sisters, 4 repentia and a random crusader I did for fun earlier this week.

gallery_29932_13153_59956.jpg

For march I really need to make progress on my 30k commitments as I haven’t done anything yet. The Castellax is currently spending time being striped and hopefully the weather will play along so that I can undercoat them all soon.

I, Trokair , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete some or (hopefully) all of my Loyalty and Treacher Vow (Magos Prime, 1x Castellax, 3x Thallaxby) by month's end.

gallery_29932_12734_66180.jpg

Now let’s have a look at everybody else’s posts as I have not kept pace with this thread this month.

Edited by Trokair