=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

March

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete 1 x Skyshield Landing Pad, 1 x "double" Bastion to the defense of the Imperial Faction by month's end.

gallery_62972_11196_11739.jpeg

To do:
~ Basecoat, wash, drybrush

~ Details (metals and wings basically)

MARCH VOW TIME!

I, Gederas, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete Valerian and Aleya, 7 Sanguinary Guard and One Sanguinary Ancient to the defense of the Imperial Faction by month's end.

TJeEV5I.jpg

kEEPEq8.jpg

Expect to see Valerian done within the next couple hours :lol:

Edited by Gederas

Quick March vow progress update - the three Cenobytes have just had all their washes, and are now drying waiting for their touchup, highlights etc etc. Between coats on them, I'm doing little bits of work on Grimaldus , and should have the gradient the right way up on his candle flames soon.

It's funny how that works, motivation at the least convenient time....

I really could have used that extra sleep, my brain feels like it's been microwaved. :wacko.:

But painted models are the sort of results that even a really tired me can't argue with! :laugh.:

On the bright side, having finished work and put about half an hour extra time into these models, I now have five more finished Fire Warriors:

gallery_46204_9220_93224.jpg

Which brings me to ten in total, and my First March Vow Completed! :thumbsup:

gallery_46204_9220_39051.jpg

I'm probably going to do more vows this month, but first I really need to be asleep. :laugh.:

@Gederas, I'm really curious on the scheme you plan for Alaya. I'm waiting for mine to arrive :)
Also, Valerian's head does not look so bad (compared to what the preview pictures showed us).

On my painting front, not much to show yet, but one layer of highlight added to the least highlighted squad member, eye lenses and frag grenades done,

2 Months down, 10 to go! I'm impressed I have gotten this far and earned an Artificer mark too, which I'd never have expected or looked for. My thanks, Grotsmasha!

So, onto this Vow:

I Brother Cambrius, do vow to complete 1 Techmarine and 1 Captain of the Vanquishers before the end of March 2020:

med_gallery_26154_4148_89716.jpg

Cambrius

Finished Valerian

bcXNJ95.jpg

Like I said, he'd be done before the day's over :laugh.:

@Gederas, I'm really curious on the scheme you plan for Alaya. I'm waiting for mine to arrive :smile.:
Also, Valerian's head does not look so bad (compared to what the preview pictures showed us).

Thanks! He really does look a lot better when not done in the 'Eavy Metal HIGHLIGHT ALL THE THINGS style :lol:

And for Aleya, I'm thinking the colour scheme on the box. Apparently it's based on Screaming Bell?

Edited by Gederas

I, Gore Crow, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge and for the month of March pledge to complete eight dirty-traitor-titan crotch-flags to the defense of the Imperial Faction by month's end. May they turn the tide.

ywqYK1xm.jpg?2

(Do these count?)

I'm allowing bases, so sure, why not :tu:

Final product! (All 3 Aggressors completed). Justifiably proud of them, I think it's my best work yet, I would think. March vow complete.

Next up will be more Deathwing Knights. 

sGc9yO5.jpg
ZH8fAq6.jpg
O3srdn2.jpg
JL8fitP.jpg
uaxjMxJ.jpg
MMRRuiV.jpg
3AVM3us.jpg
zcu1XmH.jpg
VjcnZI2.jpg
sIEKvfV.jpg
Vwj9uJ7.jpg
5i62knx.jpg
eYD1NO1.jpg

Edited by Knight-Master Skywrath

Appreciate the kind words on the cultists! No better photos of them yet, but the Ultramarines promised:

2nd Squad, the Adjudicators, of the Ultramarines 5th Company are led by Veteran Sergeant Uriel Tyvvon to investigate an abandoned supply point, seemingly abandoned as heretic forces withdrew in haste from a raid on the world of Gaelmor V.

49630890216_3421501867_c.jpg

Tactical Marines advance with caution, clearing the supply point with disciplined experience. Much of 2nd Squad are veterans of the countless battles of the Indomitus Crusade.

49630367028_6312105643_c.jpg

2nd Squad is supported by its heavy and special weapons, wielded by Brother Artas, and Brother Erasman.

49630366968_e097646feb_c.jpg

After the heavy fighting against the Death Guard heretics on the outer reaches of the 500 Worlds, Chaplain Fabian Ullitor guides their weary and burdened minds back to the comfort and grace of the Emperor.

49630366988_f53b6db78b_c.jpg

For the month of March, I, Llagos_Tyrant, vow to complete 1x Contemptor Dreadnought (didn't finish it in February), and rebase and detail 1x Sorcerer, 1x Warpsmith, and 10x Chaos Space Marines for the glory of the Chaos faction by month's end. Death to the False Emperor!

49630367073_49d9bd1425_c.jpg

49630367118_0f8d4867f6_c.jpg

Eeeeep, skipped the first week! Now I have to catch up...

I, Wakkomaster, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete for the Imperium 1 Space Marine Primaris Lieutenent by month's end.

Yes, I'm starting slow, but I can Always add something later right?

Here's the picture

P 20200301 123256

Familiar, right? Yes, he's from last year's ETL. I called it done, which for my previous standards was alright. But I'm aiming higher, right? So I'll do a little bit of cleanup (the right kneepad demands it), I'll add a bit of highlights, then I'll base it and *drumroll* put some decals/transfers on it. Totally nuts, yeeee! We'll see how it goes. If it goes well, I'll do that treatment on more models.