=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

That is an excellent colour scheme.

Thanks! This is the first time I've developed my own scheme, instead of just copying some else's recipe. It was frustrating at times, and took forever, but in the end, I am so happy with it.

I totally agree that the colour scheme for the Sisters is great! Really nice bases too. Congratulations toaae!

EDIT: Taking advantage of the fact, that my post is currently the last one, I will make a small vow to finish off the Incursors:

I, MAJKHEL of the Blood Angels, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of MARCH vow to complete 1 Haywire mine to the defence of the IMPERIUM Faction by month's end.
med_gallery_105306_14251_127233.jpg

Not sure if this counts as it's more of a marker in gaming terms, but hey - it's still a model :)

Edited by Majkhel

I have based up the 2 Bloodletters to help me decide which I liked most.  I also finished the base one of my original Bloodletters that I painted very soon after the plastic kit came out. (Doesn't count as it wasn't part of a vow)

rr1w5oy.jpg?1

For my Fleshhounds I'll try a combination of mostly the mid red but with a bit of orange on the fleshy bits around the heads.

Quarantine work

After most of a month, and 11 days at home when I otherwise would not be, here's two Razorbacks, a terminator, and a flamer tactical.

More photos in the spoilers.

Quaranterminator Brother Quentix

This guy's name is Quentix, and is affectionately referred to as the Quaranterminator.

Old School LasPlasBack

Old-School Las/Plas Razorback I found on eBay several months ago. Very happy to have found him, and add another tank to my army.

BolterBack

My local GW store Secret Sanguinius gift of a newer Razorback. Decided to build him out as an anti-infantry kit with a hunter-killer for pinch-hitting on armor, after I looked at the rest of my tanks and realized all of my armor-mounted antipersonnel weaponry were 24 inches or flamestormcannons. Pretty happy with how he turned out, especially with a spray can for the basecoat.

A tad surprised as to how long these guys (esp. the quaranterminator) took, but I suppose that is the price I pay in pursuit of better results.

I might be able to scrape somebody/something up that needs some love for a fifth model, but if not that's ok. 
Now, off to the MotM to report victory there!

A question: do I get penalized for submitting a vow now knowing I will complete in April? I feel like I'm quite on a roll and would like to start working on my next project right now instead of waiting till Wednesday.

We can vow a model in any state that needs completion. So unless it's your 'modus operandi' to always vow a model still on a sprue, I'd say: start your work, if you feel the urge and then vow on Wednesday for April what you have on your hands at that moment.

Yep. There's nothing stopping you from getting a head start. I'm allowing basing as a "Completion", so unless you complete the model/s before Wednesday, they'll still be eligible for next month :tu:

So the vulture is done, but after searching my kits, seems that I'm missing the glass canopies for all of my valkyires. Guess that comes with half completing kits years apart from painting them.

Vulture2

Vulture1

This will be it for March, I'll have a few more for next month,

I, gaurdian31, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of MARCH vow to complete 1 Poxwalker to the defence of the CHAOS Faction by month's end.

IMG 0414

Huh, I edited this post a couple of hours ago to fix my spoiler tag (I spelled spoiler wrong). Don't know why the time changed.
Edited by gaurdian31

Sorry for the double post but I finished up the poxwalker.

IMG 0415

IMG 0416

He was a blast to paitnt. I'll be getting the rest of his friends painted next month. That makes a total of 5 painted poxwalkers for me now. I painted the other 4 for killteam a while back and have another 5 built.

And here they are - one commander and two commissars, ready to strike down the enemies of the Star Emperor.

officers

I guess that's my April vow complete :wink:

It's definitely the end of the Guard project for now - everything's repainted and ready for battle. Which means my next project is going to be working through an ebay purchase of neophytes, acolytes and aberrants.

And last minute again...:

gallery_36568_16061_2396.jpg

Munitorium containers and:

gallery_36568_16061_4690.jpg

Two Lt.s for the March of the Machines

Well that was.... interesting. Those containers really bogged me down again. Now to figure out what to paint for April. I am out of white and Mechanicus Grey primers so I am a little limited. Still, guard are calling so we will see how we go.