=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

Well a touch of progress on my Sons of Medusa tonight, turns out the green was partially salvaged with a wet drybrush (no, that does actually make sense in my noodle...I think) and then it's been a question of cleaning up the block colours prior to giving it some washes and highlights.

med_gallery_26154_4148_1016558.jpg

Who knows, maybe I'll get a Speed Daemon this month as my calendar's rather empty atm. :teehee:

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

Whilst preparing to update the Strategiums, I caught another boo boo....

sml_gallery_48988_15094_16769.png

Ace Debonair - 5 Fire Warriors - 8hrs 55mins - +5 Fire Warriors - 17hrs 2mins, 1 Crisis Suit - 23hrs 28mins

My apologies Ace

Edited by Grotsmasha

I, MAJKHEL of the Blood Angels, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of APRIL vow to complete 2 Scouts to the defence of the IMPERIUM by month's end.

med_gallery_105306_14251_720639.jpg

Some more half-finished minis and clearing of my desk continues. Must be the spring :P

April

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete 1 x Techmarine, Scout to the defence of the Imperial Faction by month's end.

gallery_62972_9848_196754.jpeg

To do:
~ New arm for Techmarine (magnetise)

~ Move him on from (just about) battle ready to complete (Make the base colours more intense, highlights, detail, etc)

~ Full works on Scout

~ Base both to my current standard

Quick question Grotsmasha if I may.  Is it alright to vow something else before finishing previous vows?  I'm not really feel the urge to paint the Khorne Doggies that I vowed back at the beginning of April right now and want to do a Contrast Word Bearers test model.

Edited by Givemead

Quick question Grotsmasha if I may.  Is it alright to vow something else before finishing previous vows?  I'm not really feel the urge to paint the Khorne Doggies that I vowed back at the beginning of April right now and want to do a Contrast Word Bearers test model.

Sure can dude, go for it :tu:

My 4th Warhound is done. I tried to do black on black for the main carapace, and sorta failed at it. It's let down by the roughness of the 3D print, and my less than stellar skills.

gallery_48988_16024_75142.jpg

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_16024_38862.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_63150.jpg

gallery_48988_16024_38022.jpg

and with that, here's my current standings for the event,

gallery_48988_16024_317944.jpg

I have 2x Cerastus printed, but I'm going to finish my L&T Vow before committing to those....

So my second vow is complete and done with guard for a bit.

Wyvern final2

Next up to finish by the end of this month is a warglaive for a lance I'm doing. 

Gkwawip1

Also I added some parts to the construction bay. I need another plasma core charger and one to two welding arms. Once GW starts shipping again I have to order two forgeshrines.

Knightbaywip2