=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

HOLY COW! It's been a while but I need to get back into the swing of things.  Sooooooo

I Spazmolytic, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of May I pledge to complete for the Glory of the Ghost Legion, Chaos if it needs to be uttered .... 1 Legionary by month's end.

49888778246_5d90670015_b.jpg

Here's my Plague Champ complete:

Finished Champ Standard

More shots:

IMG 0478

IMG 0479

IMG 0480

More with flash:

IMG 0474

IMG 0475

IMG 0476

IMG 0477

Had a ton of fun painting this one. Not sure what to vow next. Good chance of it being an old metal dreadnought that I plan to vow for Grotsmasha's Lock-down Painting Challenge.
Edit: Posted one of the images twice. This has been fixed.

Edited by gaurdian31

Very little progress on my actual vow this month so far... but I did finish my plodding along vow

r3xKZTL.jpg

The gun pits in the front are new, the trench in the back was completed earlier in the challenge.

And here is the whole terrain set - the back trench and the bunker were done prior to 2020.

J4omgGM.jpg

There's a bunch of incredible stuff in this thread, both completed and in-progress.
Reading through and seeing all the great models everyone's working on never fails to get me hyped up for painting! :thumbsup:

...If I wasn't stuck in work shortly I'd probably be painting even now! :laugh.:

And here's my lock down painting challenge vow.

I, Dwango, vow to complete a harlequin troupe master of the masque of the soaring spite for the Glory of the Aeldari race and the laughing god on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's endmed_gallery_141590_15861_221460.jpg

So as well as the guardians I would like to re-vow my harlequin i didn't do last month. I've had a surge of determination to get this done, especially after pledging a troupe master in the lockdown challenge.The diamonds slightly overwhelmed me last month.

I, Dwango , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of May pledge to complete an additional harlequin player (Masque of the soaring spite) to the defence of the Xenos Faction by month's end.

med_gallery_141590_15861_383229.jpg

I should have vowed this morning but forgot.

Finished the Knight Paladin over the weekend. That clears the plate and time for another helping.

20200517 185303

Vowing my Lockdown items.

I, Focslain, vow to complete 1 Thunderwolf Cav, 1 gargoyle, and 1 hive tyrant for the Imperium on or by the 30th of May 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

20200514 213619

20200514 214705

Which I started as well.

20200517 221024

20200517 221033