=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

That base came out pretty nice! 

It might be a little bit late to vow my Inceptors - they're nearly done.

Any model that is incomplete is eligible for the challenge :smile.:

I'd feel a bit cheeky vowing "superglue part A to part B though" (so I've just done them quickly).

I, gaurdian31, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 Malignant Plaguecaster by month's end. For CHAOS!

I should have some before pics up tonight. Hope I'm not too late to join!

Here he is:

IMG 0366

Edited by gaurdian31

So I have off Monday and was thinking of trying for the Speed Daemon badge. Current mark is 9 hrs iirc.

Since I haven't finished and doubt I will have my last vow before the weekend is out, can I vow a model specifically for the badge?

Yep, go for it :tu:

I, gaurdian31, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 Malignant Plaguecaster by month's end. For CHAOS!

I should have some before pics up tonight. Hope I'm not too late to join!

Not too late at all, welcome aboard :tu:

I just finished them, forgot I still hadn't done the backpacks but that was easy to do. Vow completed, going to dig around my boxes of stuff and maybe make another vow will let you all know shortly. Really excited to get back to painting its been a while.

IMG 3723 (2)

Jan 2020 vow complete 1

I, Dwango, pledge 7 units for the First Legion and to Caliban. 1 leviathan with two storm cannons and 6 contemptors with various loadouts. May those who abandoned us and left us to rot feel our wrath. (That would be a declaration for the warmaster as it's a bit one sided at the moment).

med_gallery_141590_15861_1040182.jpg

I, { Kolegrim DeathHowl } , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of { January } pledge to complete { 2 Jokaero Weaponsmiths} by month's end. 

I can't take full credit for the design of them I found a website and liked it so I built them as best as I could to match think I got it set pretty good. If you want to see more pictures of them before the base check in http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/359863-kolgrims-inquisition-project/page-2?do=findComment&comment=5464737

Going to go orange for one and then probably try a different color on the other maybe black or brown. Just so tired of painting black since I've been doing DW lol.

Jokaeno weaponsmiths

I actually could do red, I have a couple different shades to work with. I finished half the vow last night, still might tweek somethings before I turn it all in but it came out pretty good.

IMG 3725 (2)

IMG 3726 (2)

IMG 3727 (2)

Edit: I was actually kind of worried the silver I used looks more grey, I might try a different silver on the next one.
Edited by Kolgrim DeathHowl

That Dread's coming along nicely :tu:

I actually could do red, I have a couple different shades to work with. I finished half the vow last night, still might tweek somethings before I turn it all in but it came out pretty good.

Edit: I was actually kind of worried the silver I used looks more grey, I might try a different silver on the next one.

Nice one :tu:

My first vow is complete :smile.:

Well done bud, 'reckon you've got one more model in you this month? It'll get you the Seriously award

And done.

BAM, Speed Daemon :tu:

Well done bud, 'reckon you've got one more model in you this month? It'll get you the Seriously award

Do Baby Knights count? :smile.:

Hells yes they do :thumbsup:

If they're for the Titans of the Heresy Event, quote your vow here and you'll earn extra CP at the conclusion of that Event

Edited by Grotsmasha

Do Baby Knights count? :smile.:

Hells yes they do :thumbsup:

If they're for the Titans of the Heresy Event, quote your vow here and you'll earn extra CP at the conclusion of that Event

I pledge the following

TASK 1: PRINCEPS - 1 Titan and TASK 1: BARON – One Banner

Start slow and build up from there :smile.:

Ideally hoping to get to Rank 3 on Titans and Knights.

I, Wolf Guard Einar , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 3 AT Imperial Knights to the defence of the { insert Faction } Faction by month's end.

What faction Grotsmasha? imperial Knights?

I pledge the following

TASK 1: PRINCEPS - 1 Titan and TASK 1: BARON – One Banner

Start slow and build up from there :smile.:

Ideally hoping to get to Rank 3 on Titans and Knights.

I, Wolf Guard Einar , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 3 AT Imperial Knights to the defence of the { insert Faction } Faction by month's end.

What faction Grotsmasha? imperial Knights?

I've got you down for the Imperial's :thumbsup:

Contemptor-Mortis is done:

n5hLXG2.jpg

Very nicely done :thumbsup:

Edited by Grotsmasha