Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heresy-era AL Jetbiker

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Brom MKIV

Brom MKIV

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,599 posts
  • Faction: Black Watch

Working on something new for my XX today. pretty intensive snipping so forgive the seams. Just wanted to share..

med_gallery_42822_13657_4157.jpg

med_gallery_42822_13657_106863.jpg

med_gallery_42822_13657_400603.jpg

• RapatoR, Juggernut, Excessus and 2 others like this

..All Space Marine legions and chapters, loyal and traitor, cast a shadow that resembles the Dark Angels.
-FerociousBeast

The only reason that Bjorn is in a dreadnought is that he fought Chuck Norris and won but the backlash of that much awesome mortally wounded him.....
-Emptyedens

"My IG infantry would kill for bolters... but they have lasguns, so they can't" -stripeydave

Lucerne

Lucerne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 570 posts
where's the helmet bionic from?

Very nice.

"The Alpha Legion has- in spirit if not in body- remained much the same since its creation."

https://i.imgur.com/YxV2bFv.png <-This is what the Warhammer 40k setting is about.

Brom MKIV

Brom MKIV

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,599 posts
  • Faction: Black Watch
Thanks brother! Honestly I don't recall but I cut it from another helmet. That little piece took a good 30 mins to fit. I'll need to GS his eye I'm afraid. But I'm currently out.

..All Space Marine legions and chapters, loyal and traitor, cast a shadow that resembles the Dark Angels.
-FerociousBeast

The only reason that Bjorn is in a dreadnought is that he fought Chuck Norris and won but the backlash of that much awesome mortally wounded him.....
-Emptyedens

"My IG infantry would kill for bolters... but they have lasguns, so they can't" -stripeydave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users