Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Night Lords Brigade 2000 points UPDATED

Chaos Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

acker101

acker101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15 posts

Updated 2000 points brigade:

I used to run 3x 10 CSM squads with 2 plasma guns in a Rhino. I switched that to 6x 5 CSM squads with 1 plasma gun each and have 3 leftover Rhinos. I have 3 stock Hellbrutes from the Dark Vengeance box set I picked up on the cheap to try a Mayhem Pack when dataslates were a thing. I just liked the idea of a super termicide squad that could replenish wounds. With dataslates no longer a thing I now have 3 stock Hellbrutes... Smoke em if you got em, right? I had an abundance of missile launchers I acquired over the years. It was that or a bunch of heavy bolters but since I'm lacking in anti-tank (aka las cannons) I felt the missile launchers were a better option without having to pay out the ass for 12 las cannons. I fell in love with Night Lords a long time ago so I have have Raptors. Used to run 2 teams. One with 7 and the other with 8. Broke them down into 3x 5 man teams to fulfill the brigade requirements. I know it's not a competitive list and plasma heavy (can you have too much plasma?) but I hope with the massive amount of CP I can be a thorn in someone's side at least. Rhinos will be used for mobilizing my CSM's and screening/blocking lanes or tying up units in CC for a turn or two. It's a pretty basic list as I never ran anything fancy in the good ol' days. I preferred simple and more boots on the ground. Any thoughts or suggestions on marks/psychic powers would be appreciated or if this would be better broken down into separate detachments like a battalion/spearhead/etc.

Brigade [12 CP]

Night Lords [110 PL]

2000 points

HQ [20 PL]

Chaos Lord w/ jump pack, 2 x lightning claws (Claws of the Black Hunt), warlord trait TBD - 103

Sorcerer w/ jump pack, force stave, bolt pistol, psychic powers TBD - 116

Sorcerer w/ jump pack, force stave, bolt pistol, psychic powers TBD - 116

Troops [24 PL]

5 x CSM w/ plasma gun - 66

Elites [18 PL]

Hellbrute w/ Hellbrute Fist/Multi-melta - 102

Fast Attack [15 PL]

5x Raptors, champ w/ bolt pistol, power axe, 2 plasma guns - 102

Heavy Support [21 PL]

5 x Havocs, champ w/ bolter, 4 x missile launchers - 150

Dedicated Transport [12 PL]

Rhino w/ 2 x combi-bolters - 69

Edited by acker101, 11 February 2020 - 01:14 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos Space Marines

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users