Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What types of AL lists are out there?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

How many flavors of AL are out there?  What is the current Alpha Legion army list?

1. 3.5 dex with Cultists as Troops;

2. "Black Legion" in Alpha Legion colours for competitive play;

3. ...anything in between?

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,512 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion
It sounds like you're asking specifically about competitive play? Because Chaos as a whole is having issues competing against Eldar Flying Circus and the new Marine codex. Frankly, I'd just play PUGs with friends and play what I wanted with no care about what's good or what works best.

...or play as Raven Guard or Ultras. Because that's a thing too according to the FB group. Blech
Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

I am just asking in general - what kind of AL armies are out there?  To wish for something you need to see where you are right now and do a gap study where you want to be.

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,626 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

I have ditched my cultists, I go with min-sized marine squads nowadays. 

I have bought the knight codex and a knight and feel the urge to try out a twin avenger knight with the warp sight helm against those fliers. 

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he´╗┐ saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users