Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Splintered Fang (Warcry) bits good for AL conversions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 872 posts

In case somebody missed the full updates from the Warhammer Fest, on the day 1 there was introduced a new band for AOS "Warcry" subsystem called "the Splintered Fang".  Their visual aesthetics are akin to Alpha Legion (in my opinion).  I plan to use their decorative elements for my army.

al-1.jpg

al-2.jpg

al-3.jpg

al-4.jpg

• Excessus likes this

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,609 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Yeah, the crests and that trident etc would go great with AL. I am keeping an eye on this range as well for extra bits to use. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,458 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands
I see close combat cultists.
  • slitth and MegaVolt87 like this
Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts
  • Faction: Chaos

So, I know what you're all thinking, and I can confirm it to be true: yes, the new Splintered Fang Warcy warband can make for nice Alpha Legion bits. I had a sword left over and, yeah, it fits in quite nicely. Did a quick swap of the power sword originally being held. 

pDQWJwOl.jpg

It would take a bit of work and chopping on some of the bits, but there's so many blades, daggers,  poison vials, and snake motifs that it's great for anyone looking to add a bit of flair. Some careful trimming could get you some awesome headdresses for helms, too. 

• Iron Father Ferrum, Excessus, ChazSexington and 6 others like this

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users