Event: Loyalty & Treachery 2020

Got my stuff ordered on Friday. Stuff should be here by Wednesday (or Tuesday, knowing FedEx :lol:). But I'll have:

1. Perturabo
  2. Siege Breaker
  3. Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought
  4. Vindicator
  5. Vindicator

I'll pick up a third Vindicator next Friday-Sunday.

Contemptor-Mortis is primed and missile squad is built, just got to wait for the resin to finish soaking then I can sort out a HQ choice of some sort.

Semper got another question, to start off with we vow 3 units but if we want to do more do we vow another 3 units or can we vow more or less?

Semper got another question, to start off with we vow 3 units but if we want to do more do we vow another 3 units or can we vow more or less?

Three is the minimum - after that there is no limit. So you can vow 4 or 5 or 784... :P Your call!

Three is the minimum - after that there is no limit. So you can vow 4 or 5 or 784... :tongue.: Your call!

Ah, so I could vow the initial 3 then do a few 1s? Cool that works.

Excellent! Just three days to go! :smile.:

three days to go like in three days to update our vow a last time? so no additional vows after the initial one?

Three days before the event kicks off... :ermm: Then you can officially vow.

Three is the minimum - after that there is no limit. So you can vow 4 or 5 or 784... :tongue.: Your call!

Ah, so I could vow the initial 3 then do a few 1s? Cool that works.

Quite! :)

Got my stuff ordered on Friday. Stuff should be here by Wednesday (or Tuesday, knowing FedEx :laugh.:). But I'll have:

1. Perturabo
  2. Siege Breaker
  3. Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought
  4. Vindicator
  5. Vindicator

I'll pick up a third Vindicator next Friday-Sunday.

Update:

AQNjoZP.jpg

Forge World stuff is here

Yeap, follow the links above. ;)

To avoid any misunderstandings, I will lock this thread as this was supposed to be a teaser for the event. The actual event thread is now open and is in the WIP forum (linked above).