Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos Lord with I Am Alpharius

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,497 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands
Next question: let's say you have a Chaos Lord with I Am Alpharius. You also have a MoP in a Ritualists detachment, with Field Commander and a Vigilus Trait. If the Lord dies, can you name the MoP as Warlord? Does he gain IAA *and* his random trait in addition to the FC-granted Vigilus trait? Because a Warlord with three Warlord Traits is hilarious to me.
Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Kaldoth

Kaldoth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,895 posts

Next question: let's say you have a Chaos Lord with I Am Alpharius. You also have a MoP in a Ritualists detachment, with Field Commander and a Vigilus Trait. If the Lord dies, can you name the MoP as Warlord? Does he gain IAA *and* his random trait in addition to the FC-granted Vigilus trait? Because a Warlord with three Warlord Traits is hilarious to me.

I mean, RAW would seem to say yes :D Though, I'm sure it will get FAQd at some point. 3 warlord traits is a bit ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users