My AL Warband

Excessus

Personally, the fluff of my warband is that they are ruled by a council of sorts, with the highest ranking Harrowmasters deciding things between them and what forces to use for each campaign. Their personal forces differ in various ways, like the Khornate Harrowmaster on his trusted juggernaut steed (yes yes, he has an axe too, hehe). He controls the forces that has been corrupted too much to be able to take part in covert ops alongside their brethren (horns and mutations aren't really "stealthy" after all), it's the brotherhood of the forsaken, the end of the line for the ones not pure of spirit and geneseed.

...but most of my forces are the ones that still can act with stealth and obscurity, though a battle usually takes place after infiltrations and other underhanded tactics takes place, so my painted legionnaires are in their "shock assault" mode on the board with little mutations and chaos insignias so at a glance they can still sometimes seem like they are on the imperium's side...spreading confusion on the battlefield...all part of the plan... :smile.:

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/5702/da32.jpg

Sigh, though I haven't really built or modelled anything since the start of the summer...

Damn you summer, every single time!!! :P

Edited by Excessus

That is some fantastic models you got:thumbsup:​ 

Damn you summer, every single time!!! :tongue.:

I agree, but fotunately or unfortunately however you look at it, the summer is (nearly) over.

On monday I'll try to create some reptile skin cloth on a mini and see how it turns out. If I like it I'll be sure to post it here:smile.: