Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Year Open Day Reveals - Shadowsun leak, Pg.1

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 924 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
What was the new exclusive product Warhammer World was teasing on their Facebook as being available today? It will not be the AOS elves as they are not available today.

https://m.facebook.c..._composer=false

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,978 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

I mean, this is basically telling the entire non-Primaris fanbase that isn't Sisters (who do deserve the support but...) not to bother expecting support anytime soon this year.

I suppose that's accidentally honest in its own way?

How is this basically telling all of that, in any way, shape or form?

This barely covered February with Shadowsun, and the Elves, which aren't our concern, are "Spring", so probably March. That's still plenty of months in the year left. Not to mention that we already know there's an AdMech wave incoming, and Orks are getting something too.

Plus there‚Äôs another seminar event thing at the end of the month. 

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,336 posts
i'm painting that sister of battle statue as a lady primarch. i look forward to triggering snarly neck beards with it. lost primarch? count as sanguinius? or super saiyan empowered celestine or something)

the cracks in the statue i will paint as flecks of psychic energy

Edited by Wispy, 04 January 2020 - 07:32 PM.

• jaxom, CaptainMarsh, Galloway and 2 others like this

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,135 posts

What was the new exclusive product Warhammer World was teasing on their Facebook as being available today? It will not be the AOS elves as they are not available today.

Realm of chaos book from the old days
  • klisof likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

DeStinyFiSh

DeStinyFiSh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 863 posts
I was so hoping for Farsight, one of the coolest characters in 40k lore imho. Would have gotten me back into Tau.

Lucerne

Lucerne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,177 posts

I mean, this is basically telling the entire non-Primaris fanbase that isn't Sisters (who do deserve the support but...) not to bother expecting support anytime soon this year.

I suppose that's accidentally honest in its own way?

How is this basically telling all of that, in any way, shape or form?

This barely covered February with Shadowsun, and the Elves, which aren't our concern, are "Spring", so probably March. That's still plenty of months in the year left. Not to mention that we already know there's an AdMech wave incoming, and Orks are getting something too.

Even taking your guess at face value, it means we'll be lucky to even hear hints of new releases by the end of March at AdeptiCon. The AdMech is a nebulous "at some point" (still better than the Emperor's Children, let alone anyone else) and that's the first I've heard of Orks.

https://twitter.com/...318432949927938

"The Alpha Legion has- in spirit if not in body- remained much the same since its creation."

"Agents of stealth and misrule they may be, but when the Alpha Legion unleash their martial might, worlds shake at their tread."

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,421 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and DIY WIP
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Shadowsuns base was the August rumor engine.

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 924 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Realm of chaos book from the old days

I'm definitely going to need to get a copy of this, I seem to remember it having a great campaign system for chaos warbands as well as a ton of fluff.
And the Sensei warbands for those wanting the real emperor's children :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users