Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How does Forward Operative work now?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Whimsical

Whimsical

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
Does anyone know how forward operative works now? The new codex is still copy pasted from the old one.

Kaldoth

Kaldoth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,904 posts

Does anyone know how forward operative works now? The new codex is still copy pasted from the old one.

Basically, set up your units, before movement but after setup you can move one unit 9" forward smile.png 

Also, another head for the hydra! 

b3wunq.jpg

1zbxq0x.jpg

The beginnings of my fledgling Alpha Legion force biggrin.png Just a test model painted to TTQ standard.  Unfortunately, about a year ago I had to part with a massive Night Lords army I had saved up for over the course of several months due to financial hardship.  Finally got enough money in my pocket to get back into the hobby so I'm definitely a little rusty, but the XX legion was calling to me.  I plan on building a gun line force for friendly play centered around a noctilith crown and some sorcerers.  List is up in the army list subforum if any of you fine chaps feel like giving me a little help. Cheers happy.png

• Azekai, ChazSexington, El_Dicko and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users