How do you equip your Lord?

Harrowmaster

How do people usually equip a lord (terminator or otherwise)? I'm tempted to do a 40k version of my heresy army but paragon blades don't have rules. I might go with a hammer now it's available. 

Vigilus has a sweet relic Combi Bolter (Angelbane) and a sweet power sword. Sorry can't really remember the profile. My Lord in termie has a fist and combi plasma.

How do people usually equip a lord (terminator or otherwise)? I'm tempted to do a 40k version of my heresy army but paragon blades don't have rules. I might go with a hammer now it's available. 

Vigilus has a sweet relic Combi Bolter (Angelbane) and a sweet power sword. Sorry can't really remember the profile. My Lord in termie has a fist and combi plasma.

Pretty sure angelsbane is BL only.

Pretty sure angelsbane is BL only.

oh my bad. sorry

Murder Sword isn't Marked. Even if you never use it on the chosen character, its still S+1 AP-4 which is pretty nice. Buff him with Diabolic Strength and he's swinging at S7.

That's pretty good actually, what damage does it have?

The Murder Sword is just a power sword that does MWs on every single hit against the chosen character. On a Chaos Lord, you can consider Prescience for a hilarious DttFE on a 5+. If he has the bonus attack warlord trait... It's pretty awesome. Put him on bike or pogo stick and watch your enemy's character hide in fear for most of the game. 

Archived