Alpha Legion Heraldry for Triskelion

slitth

I was working on making my own version of the Alpha Legion heraldry.

An doing the process I thought that maybe I could turn in to something like this.

dcuewhr-212be513-d3e4-458c-8189-78d19b16

I wonder if this is too close to the trademark

To be frank, it looks like a fidget spinner.

That because it is a fidget spinner :rolleyes:

The heraldry i am working on is a little bit more complex.

I was working with a Triskelion as a base and just noticed that it would be fun to put on a fidget spinner

Looks good, though I never did get the charm about fidget spinners...I'm old...

The TL;DR is because people think medication is bad, they search for other ways for kids with ADD/ADHD to focus. Fidget Spinners and Fidget Cubes were one way they found helps.

Unfortunately, since they're classified as "toys" kids who didn't have ADD/ADHD started getting them and getting them banned in schools because the sounds are distracting.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a bit of feedback on my heraldry project.

silverscale_heraldry_test_b_by_slitth_dcsilverscale_heraldry_test_a_by_slitth_dcsilverscale_heraldry_test_c_by_slitth_dc

I am not sure that the hydra neck has enough length and curve.

And I still need to fix the symmetry, but it getting there.

Personally the only thing I can really say is that the "snake heads" doesn't feel attached to the circle imho. There's something with the "flow" of where it connects to the circle.

A bit vague I know...

The emblems look awesome howvever the "necks" are at an angle in relation to the circle. I think the whole picture would improve if you place the "necks" at a tangent to the circle. I think that would also solve lack of "flow" Excessus mentions.

Hope it helps

The emblems look awesome howvever the "necks" are at an angle in relation to the circle. I think the whole picture would improve if you place the "necks" at a tangent to the circle. I think that would also solve lack of "flow" Excessus mentions.

Hope it helps

That's what I was thinking as well. In all the official emblems the necks are bend backwards.

Thank for all the great feedback.

I have made a new test file based on the feedback.

mark_of_the_silver_scaled_by_slitth_dcwv

I think that this gives more of a flow to it and give the hydras some more focus

Edit: I have a finished version that I am happy with. Again thank for all the feedback. It helped

Archived