Legio Armatura - The Gorgons march to war. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Well this will be the start of my march into Adeptus Titanicus.

I will be doing my own Legio Colara (Known as the Gorgons)  2 main colours are Incubi Darkness/Rakarth Flesh with red probably Khorne Red as a spot colour.

They will be backed up by House Vyronii.

I plan on starting small so 3 Knights first then probably my first Warlord.

Overall I am really looking forward to this project.

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

Good to see you interested in AT Einar. I assume you are aware of the painting event that is to start next week? Maybe that will be a good opportunity to kick-off your project. :smile.:

I am I have pledged at least 1 Warlord :) but the 3 Knights are first so I will pledge them too.

The scheme sounds interesting I am sure I saw that picture on reddit or facebook the other day. I loved building my Warlord (best kit to build followed by Warhound then Reaver for its bloody legs!) Are you going to add magnets? 

Keen to see where this goes. What's their story so far?

Here are my traits..

Legio Trait: Splinter Legio (Legio Vulcanum) Two-faced God

They are some of the survivors of the Dark Fire/Lords of Ruin that did not spit on their oaths to the Emperor. I will flesh out the story more but its a good solid start.

Legio Trait: Fury of the Fallen

So burning with hatred for their Traitor Brothers and Sisters they will sacrifice themselves in one last blaze of glory if near death themselves.

Legio Specific Stratagem: (Legio Vulcanum) Symbiotic Command

Being part of Vulcanum This made sense to pick.

Legio Specifc Wargear: Chasmata Pattern Laser Destructors

Most of their conflicts later in the Heresy had them fighting the Traitor elements of Legio Tempestus the most, leading to Legio Colara scavenging all their Laser Destructors to which where used for their own God Machines.

The scheme sounds interesting I am sure I saw that picture on reddit or facebook the other day. I loved building my Warlord (best kit to build followed by Warhound then Reaver for its bloody legs!) Are you going to add magnets? 

Certainly not Reddit :tongue.: It was Facebook you would have seen it :smile.:

I am planning on magging all my Titans.

Nice bit of fluff I like the rules - Chasmata Pattern Lasers are cool but holy crap they get pricey... 30 points extra for the warlord carapace laser blasters! Gets them a bit better range to get away from the long range accuracy minus though :biggrin.:

Nice bit of fluff I like the rules - Chasmata Pattern Lasers are cool but holy crap they get pricey... 30 points extra for the warlord carapace laser blasters! Gets them a bit better range to get away from the long range accuracy minus though :biggrin.:

My plan of playing is to mainly use Regia Maniple with the King having the Laser Blasters and one of the Hounds to snipe with. It just felt fluffy to me :)

True... although those lasers cost tons and do almost nothing. Lasers are pretty average guns to begin with so a marginal boost to range is not a huge thing.

Creating your own legio let’s you swap stuff around though. And if you’re really wedded to the idea, they won’t do you any harm... unless you use their shieldbane trait to cook yourself!

True... although those lasers cost tons and do almost nothing. Lasers are pretty average guns to begin with so a marginal boost to range is not a huge thing.

Creating your own legio let’s you swap stuff around though. And if you’re really wedded to the idea, they won’t do you any harm... unless you use their shieldbane trait to cook yourself!

Well the lasers just sounded cool I am happy to swap but I want to keep the Legio Trait and stratagem its very fluffly

Regia Maniple will be the first Maniple I plan on building I have alreay done the names and motto

Motto - Through the shadows we persevered.

Regia Maniple

Warlords

Queen of Redemption - Regina Redemptio - Lausnar Drottning
Prince of Vengeance - Regulus Vindictae - Herndaprins

Warhounds

Morningstar - Stella Mane - Morgunstjarna
Eveningstar - Stella Vespera - Kvöldstjarna
Lightbringer - Lucifer Lux - Ljósbrúnari

I apologise to any scholars of Latin and Icelandic people :smile.:...

You still have quite a bit of freedom, even with one of the official legios. They basically give you a palette but what you do from there is very much up to you. Titans use a lot of individual insignia and no two should really look the same.

Well after finishing my 5 Space Wolves Intercessors I am finally free to start some AT :)

First on the block is 3 Knights of House Terryn, nothing too special just the ones from the GM Set

I have to say thou they are fiddly little gits to put together. :)

Hoping I will be done quick with them if they are I might do the other set of 3 from the GM Box just to complete them.