Legio Armatura - The Gorgons march to war. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Just make sure that you arm the Knights in the third Banner in a identical manner as in the other two Banners and the re-distribute the Knights among the three Banners so each Banner will have Knights similarly armed.

I’m saying this because, although Support Banners can have each Knight configured differently, Knights in a Household Banner must be identically armed (I think the rule can be found in p.34 of the Molech expansion). :wink:

Edit: I just noticed that your two banners have a different load-out already... may you want to consider some weapon exchanges (if possible at this stage). If not, you’ll have three perfectly happy Support Banners. :)

Right I had more thought on the name...

Legio Colara simply does not sound very Imperial, High Gothic or even bastardised Latin GW use at times...

Given their "Founding" is to be split from a Traitor Legio I wanted them to be about retribution, revenge, retaliation etc.

I am keeping their cognomem is The Gorgons (I have the transfers coming :) And if the picture I seen is as good in my hands I am very happy.

So I have a few in mind...

Armatura/Armatus - (A real Latin name meaning Armour)(It is also a link to Medusa with Medusa being a Protector/Guardian) It is also a planet in 30k.

Talionis - Retribution - Works well with the revenge angle of the Splinter Legio.

Any other ideas/suggestions?

My Traitors are called Legio Praeferox - The Ebon Bulls. (Will be Khorne aligned)

House Terryn is getting bigger....

Will be boosting these to full banners and a big core of my Terryn Household.

I still have the High King and his main Barons to do but i like how I am going.

I will be doing the bases and transfers soon. Probably after my 4 Cerastus which are up next then 2 Polys