Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is the Chronicle of Saint Katherine's Aegis?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 360 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

Welcome to the Chronicle of Saint Katherine's Aegis.

This is an escalation campaign that races the lifespan of both a Genestealer Cult and Cult of Slaanesh on a sparsely populated Agri- World in a long isolated star system. The Campaign will include material from Kill Team, 40K and Apocalypse, as well as unique campaign rules and resources to bind it all together.

In this forum, you will find:

- Campaign Rules

- Background and Fiction

- Campaign Maps and Resources

- Battle Reports

- Faction: Thresher Houses

- Faction: Genestealer Cult

- Faction: Cult of Slaanesh

- Faction: Adepta Sororitas

- Faction: Imperial Guard

- Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

- Faction: Inquisition

- Feedback and Questions

This is a living campaign; it will grow and change as the story evolves. I am happy to receive feedback on anything in this forum; the story is larges enough that figuring out where to begin is a challenge. I look forward to hearing from you as the campaign develops.

Edited by ThePenitentOne, 17 January 2020 - 03:12 AM.

• walter h and Kelborn like this

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,087 posts

Is this a campaign in which people can freely participate? I like the idea and would be interested in perhaps contributing to it with some games, if that's a possibility.

• walter h likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

+ + +

Black Templars (8th Edition) - W:6 D:2 L:3

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 360 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

Absolutely!

What faction[s] do you play, and what is your preferred scale [Kill Team, 40K or Apocalypse]?

There are a lot of details still to come about the setting, and when I built this system, I tried to make the sandbox as big as I could. I've only begun fleshing out Orison's Wake, and it's the smallest of the Desdaemona System. I know the other two are Hive Worlds; this system has been isolated for three thousand years, and it has been able to sustain itself. Only recently has the system begun to reconnect with the Imperium.

Anyway, I should have a city map and at least a few territory descriptions up by the end of the night.

Thanks for your interest!

Edited by ThePenitentOne, 17 January 2020 - 03:14 AM.

• CaptainMarsh and walter h like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users