I've updated my Shapeways store with lots of new weapons for anyone looking for parts to convert their models with.

All of the new parts are weapons, some based off old Rogue Trader-era weapons, some newer.

There are also more parts for the Angry Marine players added as well!

Check them out here:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/wulfsheade-miniatures?sort=newest

Here's a pic so you can see some of what's been added:

214Ja2E.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade
Title & tags

Yeah, whilst nice it's very pricey when compared to ForgeWorld.

I'm in the UK, so I know FW pricing structure is better for me than abroad, but these come across as a very expensive option for very similar parts. 5x Meltaguns for £9.15 vs ForgeWorld's 10x at £13. Even more so for the heavy weapons, where a single weapon is £8.23 and doesn't come with any arms of backpacks. FW still do the classic 'Over the Shoulder' heavy weapons (4x weapons, one of each) for £14 and includes the compatible arms and backpacks. 

Maybe this is more competitively priced outside of the UK, but for me FW feels the better priced option.

Too bad the breaches on the bolters dont line up with the barrel :tongue.:

Yeah, I know! But I based them off the artwork, so.. :)

Suggestion: vostroyan lasgun

Yeah, I did forget about that style. I'll add that to the list for later additions.

Less common Imperial Guard equipment would be a fantastic addition. Love what's there so far!

Like what kind of equipment? Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for?

These are lovely, esp for retro use in necromunda and Inq28, but unfortunately quite pricey.

I know, but right now Shapeways is the best way I can get these up for sale right now.

Yeah, I know! But I based them off the artwork, so.. :smile.:

Yeah, I did forget about that style. I'll add that to the list for later additions.

Less common Imperial Guard equipment would be a fantastic addition. Love what's there so far!

Like what kind of equipment? Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for?

These are lovely, esp for retro use in necromunda and Inq28, but unfortunately quite pricey.

I know, but right now Shapeways is the best way I can get these up for sale right now.

Vostroyan Long-las would be cool, but I'd like to see old-fashioned autoguns like what the Rogue Trader figs had (including some old Space marine minis I have.. I'd love to see some Squats or, at least their gear.

Yeah, I know! But I based them off the artwork, so.. :smile.:

Vostroyan Long-las would be cool, but I'd like to see old-fashioned autoguns like what the Rogue Trader figs had (including some old Space marine minis I have.. I'd love to see some Squats or, at least their gear.

Yes... Squat gear to use with kharadron minis ;)

There's quite a broad range of different pattern equipment that'd be fantastic for conversions. I've done a small library below. \o

Lascarbine.

Munitorum-61-lasgun.jpg

Lasgun from Inquisitor.

Inq-wp-lasgun-2.jpg

Longlas from Inquisitor.

Inq-wp-lasgun-3.jpg

Necromunda Lasgun.

bd6819a31cf9a36cf59a8b946201d58b.png

Have you considered doing the chaos space marine boltguns from relic's space marine game, or the Vengeance launcher?

Actually I didn't think about making Chaos Specific weapons, but that's something I can add.

I'm currently working on a set of Sci-fi Buildings for my next Kickstarter, so I'll probably wait till that's done to start on more weapons.

• 3 months later...

There's quite a broad range of different pattern equipment that'd be fantastic for conversions. I've done a small library below. \o

oiler]

Lasgun from Inquisitor.

Inq-wp-lasgun-2.jpg

Longlas from Inquisitor.

Inq-wp-lasgun-3.jpg

LOL, I sculpted those two Inquisitor lasguns for Forge World years ago!

Would love to have some Necromunda pattern lasguns for my Escher gang (I kinda-sorta converted one and it was a major PITA), but not at Shapeways prices. And pretty much every 3rd party gun I've seen for 40k that came from Shapeways looked awful. Not the modeling, mind you, but the printing. 

Vostroyan lasguns would be cool as well, but I think a major problem most people wishing for them are overlooking is that the distinctive curved handle won't work with normal gun-gripping hands. 

Would love to have some Necromunda pattern lasguns for my Escher gang (I kinda-sorta converted one and it was a major PITA), but not at Shapeways prices. And pretty much every 3rd party gun I've seen for 40k that came from Shapeways looked awful. Not the modeling, mind you, but the printing. 

Vostroyan lasguns would be cool as well, but I think a major problem most people wishing for them are overlooking is that the distinctive curved handle won't work with normal gun-gripping hands. 

I am looking into offering the STL files separately, but can't use Shapeways for that. They allow downloads of the STL files, but not the sale (as far as I can tell).

So I'll probably add the STL files to my Gumroad shop.

https://gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

I went ahead an made one. I know you don't like Shapeways, but at least there is one available. I'm also making a Vostroyan Pattern one as well and should have that uploaded later tonight.

Ww6d98k.jpg

I started hashing out a mausoleum-style bunker for the Necron scenery set I'm working on.

I took some inspiration from Egyptian architecture for it.

This is just a WIP, I still have more work to do, but I like how it's turning out so far.

I think the spires on the sides need to be a bit larger, and taller.TJ2KtTS.jpg

This is very cool.

What are the dimensions of the spires? They look fairly beefy but it's hard to tell size compared to the model on the roof from this angle. Could another solution be to have them on the back of the building as well for a bit of a crown look?