• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I haven't posted in a bit but I'm making progress on the set.

I had some requests to make alternate parts for the pyramid so it can make a Meso-American style stepped pyramid, so I've been working on that.

All I have left is to make the temple that sits on top of the pyramid, then I can get them converted to STL files and uploaded to my Gumroad shop.

So it's almost done!

Here are a few pics so you can see the Meso-American style pyramid.

2bK20mb.jpg

1JGoWbk.jpg

hi, this looks awesome and i can't wait to paint this once the files are ready but if this is nearly finished, what are you doing next. could you do some stuff for the thousand sons because games workshop seems to have forgotten them? 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently added two new weapons to my Gumroad and Shapeways shops,

Both are early "proto" weapons for 40K.

One is a Proto-Bolter, the other a Proto-Lasgun. Meant to be early models for use with 30K or Unification War conversions.

You can get prints of them from my Shapeways shop here:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/wulfsheade-miniatures

Or you can get the STL files from my Gumroad shop and print them yourself:

https://gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

tMyqo85.jpg

UYGYCM7.jpg

I'd like to see prices next to the images, makes it much easier!

You've done tremendous work making these but 30-50 a piece prices me riiiiight out.

I did reduce the prices of the sets a bit, so they are less expensive now, and I also uploaded each structure individually so you don't have to buy the sets.

I can't really lower the price of the Pyramid though, that took a long time to make and get all the components to fit together properly.

Here's a straggler piece from the 3D Printable Necron Tomb Complex.

I had forgotten to finish it!

It's pretty much done, but I want to add some detail to the center platform, maybe some a glyph or curved lines to break up the space. The stairs are much larger than the ones on the Pyramid, so I might add some to those as well.

If you are interested in obtaining the files for the Tomb Complex, you can get them here:

9O2q87c.jpg

My work printer is no where near big enough for that but it’s really cool looking.

It will be separated into smaller parts, just like all my other structures.

Also, when you get something that is larger than your print bed, you can easily slice it into parts using software like Meshmixer. It's free and very easy to use.

Here's a video showing you how to slice models into smaller parts:

• 1 month later...

The visuals are nice but the site is very lacking of informations/instructions. 3D Printing is not magic: you have to see files, slices, parts, sizes, et see at least what you can print and how you can manage the files with you printers (and its constraints especially size). More of this, when it comes to resin printing, you have even more questions. You have zero infos on this site. This is a hard pass for me (and it is unfortunate as I have 3 printers, 2 of them are brand new saturn, and your work looks great).

• 2 weeks later...

I've been expanding the Ancient Star Gods 3D Printable files in my Gumroad shop, so I made a Dice Tower and a Dice/Card Container.

The Dice/Card Container can hold 20 dice and has an internal container for cards. On top are slots to hold dice for Command and Victory Points and a Turn indicator.

Underneath is a tray to hold additional counters and tokens.

You can get the STL files here:

gH0LOJA.jpg

WR3eQ5T.jpg

Rtzelba.jpg

I've been expanding the ranges in my Gumroad shop lately, and I made a Tau-Style Dice Tower and a Dice/Card Container as well.

The Dice/Card Container can hold 20 dice, has a container for command cards, and several drawers to hold extra counters and tokens.

On top are dials for Command and Victory Points, and a slot to hold a die to track Turns.

You can get the files for these from my Gumroad shop here:

DoEl8Lw.jpg

W7Pwvvz.jpg

woTtYzJ.jpg

62j8ELj.jpg