Order of the Cerulean Shroud

Dread

• 3 weeks later...

The order of the Cerulean Sroud, sub-order of the ebone chalice

Amethyst armor=purity in spirit

Red hair=remembrance of the sisters blood spilled in the emperors service

Cerulean robes=memory of St. MORGANNA, order of Cerulean's heroine (history to come)

Gold=belief in pure of soul

Edited by Dread

It's always good to see someone put genuine effort in his or her works. (Glares at J. J. Abrams and the "mystery box" he uses to hide the fact he's too lazy to do proper planning and worldbuilding.)

Red hair=remembrance of the sisters blood spilled in the emperors service

Your Sisters are required to dye their hair?

Blood is sticky, stinky, and will render the Sisters' hair lumpy messes. Red wigs may be a better choice- to justify the expense, say the wigs are made of materials that neutralize psychic energy, granting the Sisters additional protection from witchcraft and foul sorcery.

• 1 month later...

So I finally got some other things out of my system. I built my doms, retributors and a few add in's to my Cerulean Shroud army. Got the preped and base coated, basically caught up to where my other models are. Feels good. So now I'll be working steadily on them to be ready for after the virus thing is gone. Will post pics asap.

To the moderator : would you please change the name of my thread to "Cerulean Shroud". Appreciate it.

Edited by Dread

Done :) Title edits can be made by the person who started the topic. Just need to go to the first post, select "edit" then "full editor". The option to do will appear :) I also added a few tags to make it easier to be searched for in the future :)

Hey they look great, the amethyst armour with the gold really pops. I was thinking of a similar scheme (for some reason I have 2 unopened pots of xereus purple)..

Just a question: the bone white robes look great but obviously not cerulean, does it appear in the title only?

Those are jumbo's models. He was showing me what he was doing. Look on first page for mine. Thanks

Thanks Aqui. In all the years ov been here I've never needed to that. Thanks my friend for taking care of that.

Here's a wip.

20200405-125640.jpg

Wrong pic. Here's the one I meant to show.

20200405-133534.jpg

Edited by Dread

Those are jumbo's models. He was showing me what he was doing. Look on first page for mine. Thanks

There they are! my bad - was speed reading on phone - serves me right. Def cerulean by name and nature!

really like the copper metallic tone and deep purple too, what's your plan for the bases?

Sandalphon, it's okay, I do that all the time. Thanks for checking in on my little part.

Jimbo, no sir, I like having other Peps models up on my posts, please leave them.

Had my bf over last night, we got in 2 kill team games hiso ad mech, my sisters. He won 1st game, was a good game. 2nd I won, slaughtered him, the sisters work pretty good but can't wait til they catch them up with the rest of kill team. Orders and the such. And only 1 repentia, why? Weird I say.

I have got more paint done on them just not finished any.

Thanks guys.

Thanks Bjorn!

I got squad 1 all done.

20200410-201124.jpg

Hahaha, I just noticed the box I keep my sisters in is a "once a day for men"! So many jokes there.

Sat down tonight and went after my 4 vehicles I have for my sisters. Not quit done yet but closer. Here's a peek.

20200423-193326.jpg

20200423-193341.jpg

Edited by Dread

• 2 months later...

It's been a bit since I updated here. I've been doing so much commission painting, I fell behind on my own stuff. But thru the past few months, I have added to my order and today got the finishing touches.

20200705-134939.jpg

Now I need to get them built and painted along with the rest and prepare for 9th.

Im actually putting all other projects on hold and finishing my girls to have a fully painted army to start 9th with. Lots of thought put into which army to finish and being that my sisters dex sports the new warhammer logo, lame way to decide I know, but seemed fitting.

Edited by Dread

• 2 weeks later...

20200715-221312.jpg

Just bases left to do. My retributors are done.

You can see my assembly line behind them.

On another note, my friend and I are playing a game this Saturday night, tentatively. Patrol detachment at 25 PL. I've chosen

CANONESS

Squad of 10 sisters

Hospitalor

Dominion squad of 5

Retributors squad of 5

Rhino

It'll be against ad mech. Will post results if we get to play.

Edited by Dread