Is it likely that we get a Corswain model for 30k?

Aztek

I think I'm gonna start a 30k army and was heavily leaning towards Dark Angels with the Cenobites and the Interremptors, but I noticed they don't have any special characters, that I can tell anyways. Is it likely they get one besides the Lion(please gimme)? Corswain seems the most famous, so is it likely we'll get a model for him during the Thramas Crusade releases?

From a rules perspective, each legion has been given rules for their primarch, the first captain, and one or two additional characters. The primarch miniature is a given. Additional miniatures for the other characters have not always been a given, and sometimes it has taken quite some time for those other miniatures to be released. If the Dark Angels Legion gets additional special character minis beyond the Lion, Corswain would seem to be the most likely. The characters I wonder about more are the others - are we likely to see Cypher and/or Luther?

From a rules perspective, each legion has been given rules for their primarch, the first captain, and one or two additional characters. The primarch miniature is a given. Additional miniatures for the other characters have not always been a given, and sometimes it has taken quite some time for those other miniatures to be released. If the Dark Angels Legion gets additional special character minis beyond the Lion, Corswain would seem to be the most likely. The characters I wonder about more are the others - are we likely to see Cypher and/or Luther?

They've said in the past that they won't be focusing on Caliban/Luther, so that's an almost guaranteed no.

The DA don't have a known First Captain, but Corswain, as Captain-Paladin of the 9th Order and Equerry to the primarch, comes closest.

If plans haven't changed, Corswain will get done. Alan Bligh used to tease after Sigismund was released that people hadn't seen Corswain's rules yet (i.e. he is going to be an absolute monster). I'm still sad that Luther won't be included, I feel like they should have thrown his rules/model in for the sake of inclusion, given how long it will inevitably be until he appears (like how Dorn was put in HH: Extermination despite not appearing in the plot) and his immense importance in decades of lore.

Additionally, from memory, (this is recent information from someone who went to an event, can't remember where I saw it) one of the DA characters is going to be a c. 200 year veteran, one of the very first Astartes. A new FW character.