I haven’t pledged to paint any knights, but last night I picked one up and started daubing grey knight steel onto its trim. Then I remembered that there’s a pledge thing for knights, which I might do.

I’m not yet pledging to do any knights but, if I do, here’s a (mostly) before image of a banner.

49450865336_3fe61cb36e_k.jpg

Alright! That's more like it! 

I see you went for the full assembly - are the armour plates removable? Or are you going the hard way? Some areas will be pretty hard to reach... Oh, and fixed the first page! ;)

Oh, and have you guys thought of the names of those mighty engines? 

Hail!

Better late than never! 

I, Master Ciaphas, Princeps of Legio Astorum, hereby pledge to complete the following tasks for the current, glorious Event!

Terribilis Vindicta, Warlord Titan of Legio Astorum

Furthermore, as Princeps of this most esteemed and honourable Legio, I do call upon the fealty and service of two knightly banners from House Tintaroth:

1st Banner

3 x Questoris Knight Gallants

19cyyfD.jpg

2nd Banner

2 x Acastus Porphyrion Knights

rjTLRx9.jpg

For the Emperor and Terra! 

Faithfully,
Master Ciaphas

Edited by Master Ciaphas

Late to the party, but I finally got my forum access restored after a few years lying dormant :wink:

To this I pledge:

Titanic Task 1 -

2x Reavers

1x Warbringer

...for Legio Tempestus and the Warmaster!

I've had the Reavers partially assembled and primed since before New Years, so hopefully that doesn't count against me, but they're queued up behind the nearly-finished Warlord I've been chipping away at for the past two months.  Photos to follow tomorrow morning, and the Warbringer as soon as I can get my hands on it!

Edited by Armiger84

I can go for this - contents of the Grand Master box? So thats:

Warlord 1 (Imperator Indomitable)

Warlord 2

Knights x 3

Knights x 3

Buildings

Easy!

Step #1, as I've already built one warlord, is to get stuff undercoated. That'll involve a black undercoat, then a colour undercoat for the panels. Can then put it all together once painted and then move on to detailing.

Sorry, no idea which house as of yet.

Edited by Tenth Floor Mosquito

Right, to heck with it.

I, lord commander Sherrypie of the Ashen Gods of Legio Favilla, hereby pledge

Titanic Task 1: Princeps - 1 Titan

to finally paint Memento Mori and after all this time at last have all engines from my Grand Master done :D

970044_sm-.jpg

Let our enemies look upon our works and despair.

Thanks man, I am painting this for my 11 y/o son; I presented him with a selection and this is the blue he chose, and he decided on the placement of the red and white bits too (he got help from the interweb).

Edited by Interrogator Stobz
words n' stuff

Oh man, great stuff here. I really need to start taking pictures. So far I've basecoated my warhound, which made it look immediately waaay cooler. :smile.: So expect pics later today or tomorrow, fellow princeps. :smile.:

EDIT: Is there a Legio Crucius transfer sheet? Because freehanding that gauntlet is certainly going to drive me crazy.

Edited by Kenzaburo

Warlord #1 done. Main body was undercoated black, then given a dusting of metallic primer.

Panels were undercoated red, as thats more difficult to get a smooth finish on, then glued onto the model.

I then added in the various blue panels, worked up the red a bit more, did some of the smaller details like the shields and such.

Washed, weathered, battle damaged, based, done.

IMG_8916.JPG

Took about 90 mins all in.

Need to get the next one underway, now.