House Terryn is getting bigger....

Task 2 and 3 of Knights are complete Good Captain :smile.:

I will start the Warlord soon but I am doing more Knights next in the form of 4 Cerastus.
Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

After painting most of today I've got this far -

Finis Officium is finished up.

Rsa95fV.jpg
dJEGGSD.jpg
GPJamOY.jpg

Firmam Consilium is almost done - shoulder plates and base left to go (plus some transfers).

LlGGuyM.jpg

I plan to finish the Warlord tomorrow, at which point I'm back to just the little building left for my initial pledge.

Sooo Good Xanthier, love your work on those big guns! They look fantastic.

Reaver WIP Potato Phone pic:

Any progress is good progress....

49572309346_09b815788f_c.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Oberon is orange and black, with a pretty dark overall look, right? Lots of green vegetation could contrast it well, as would snow. For a more muted look, a desert or a city ruin work fine with anything.

Daimmit, the green flock is calling :p

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

Wow! Everyone is producing amazing work - and what is more impressive is that there are all sorts of different styles; from the super clean to the super dirty, all of them awesome!

@ Wolf Guard Einar: You really like your Knights! Good work man - look forward for those Acastus! Just don't forget the Warlord!

@ Master Ciaphas: and you sir, really like your Terrain! :biggrin.: Nice work man!

@ Tenth Floor Mosquito: Well, I might need to invent an award for speed... And they also look very grimdark. Congratulations!

@ Grotsmasha: Xestobiax Lucius pattern Warhounds looking great! And now some Lucius Knights? You have strange connections with the Lucius Forgeworld Master of the Arsenal... hmmm... :devil:

@ blackbabyjesus: :eek: VERY impressive work - especially the metals... Not to mention the Warlord's posing... I'm in awe... really, really awesome work mate.

@ Armiger84: Excellent Reaver man, very distinct camo pattern - stripe looks great to me btw...

@ Sherrypie: THIS IS THE MOST BRUTAL WARLORD I've ever seen! And there is free-hand on top of it! I'm ecstatic! Memento Mori rules! And the Acastus in they same vein! Wow... :pirate: Let's see more - go for the trick-Titan task!

@ Xanthier: A Warbringer at last! Man, this is super clean work! I mean the contours on the stripes and the shine of the metal bits... bravo! that's all I can say! :thumbsup:

@ Rune Priest Ridcully: Let's call him "Empire of the Clouds" :biggrin.: He looks awesome and as far as basing is concerned, either a green vegetation on as sherrypie suggested, or an urban grey ad fits well with all Titan colour schemes. BTW, could you do somewhat larger pics?

@ kenzaburo: Your Crucius looks ace. I get you on the trim. It is quite challenging given its small, yet distinct hight and the fact that's miles of it... But you're doing great - the Crucius pattern of black and white is very vivid and you're pulling it off brilliantly!

@ Interrogator Chaplain Stobz: This is another heavyweight painter showing us how... :rolleyes: A very imposing Titan there Warden of the Rock, and the little (yet mean-looking) Reaver next to him looks very promising indeed! Have worked out any names yet?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Grotsmasha: Xestobiax Lucius pattern Warhounds looking great! And now some Lucius Knights? You have strange connections with the Lucius Forgeworld Master of the Arsenal... hmmm... :devil:

Thingyverse only had files for the Questoris models, but not wanting to miss out, I've modified them into Cerastus and Arcastus formats too, I have a test print for each running now....

Thingyverse only had files for the Questoris models, but not wanting to miss out, I've modified them into Cerastus and Arcastus formats too, I have a test print for each running now....

I think the proportions are usable, what say you guys?

gallery_48988_16024_73649.jpg

Hail!

Lovely work, Stobz! The colours work really, really well, and it is nice to see your Legio growing!

I have managed to clean and rinse the last terrain for my second Adminstratum vow:

LjjRE1H.jpg

H6xDhtM.jpg

Once I have cast a mold for the smallest generator and a few of the barricades, they will be basecoated. I can probably finish them off in a single evening, once I get around to it.

Also, good progress has been made on Terribilis Vindicta. All the blue armour panels are done, just awaiting decals and a final seal of gloss varnish. With a bit of luck, I will be able to bring all the yellow armour panels to the same level tonight, as well as finishing off the base. Tomorrow evening I will add the decals and final gloss varnish seal. And then the God-Engine Walks!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Bit of progress to report, sort of. I’ve pledged 6 titans: Penumbral Reaper, 4 Warhounds and a Reaver.

But instead I’ve been doing something completely different! Here’s a Warbringer I’m building. I’ve magnetised it so it can have its quake cannon or this spare Bellicosa I had. I think it looks quite good with the gun level. It’s like it’s in the thick of the fight instead of stood miles away shelling things.

49586916981_e63030dfce_k.jpg